Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
mikonnen

Stuck in Public Test server

4 comments in this topic

[HRE]
Members
2 posts
2,583 battles

Hi everyone, I just re-installed WG on my new Mac, and it installed WoWs 0.9.10.0.3054770.

The problem is it's stuck in the Public Test game client. When I'm logged into my North America account and I click play, it says "To play World of Warships, select an account below or add a new account. The list includes only the accounts supported by the game client you use." Then it only shows the public testing account which I just made to see if it works, but I've never actually played PT or used the PT account before.

When I switch to my public testing account and click play, the game launches but it's stuck in authorization and never goes in.

When I click "Game Settings" in WG, and click "Install additional game instance", a pop-up asks if I want to install another Public Test game instance and there is no dropdown on the top left to select North America or any other server.

I have uninstalled WoWs and redownloaded (burning a lot of bandwidth...) and reinstalled WoWs, but I'm experiencing the same thing. I've also completely deleted WG and re-downloaded the Mac wrapper and it's still the same thing.

Can anyone help me log back into the North America server, and not the public testing server? I know my Mac is capable of playing WoWs because it worked totally fine (North America server and all) before I did a wipe and needed to re-install WG and WoWs.

Thanks a lot

[HRE]
Members
2 posts
2,583 battles

But I literally installed and played WoWs on my Mac last night on the North America server just fine.

This happened now when I swiped my computer and re-installed it... I don't want to use PTS - I want NA. I'm just stuck in PTS it seems

[WORX]
Members
11,451 posts
19,196 battles
44 minutes ago, mikonnen said:

But I literally installed and played WoWs on my Mac last night on the North America server just fine.

This happened now when I swiped my computer and re-installed it... I don't want to use PTS - I want NA. I'm just stuck in PTS it seems

Then in the middle of the WGC... Click on install intances... It will give you choices

• NA
  • EU
  • CIS
  • TST
  • PT.

Obvious click on NA. done.

Sign in to follow this