Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

American BB Early Access?

5 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
657 posts
23,206 battles

The American BB early Access event, I managed to get Kansas but found no way to get the Tier 9. So basically it was just to get the Kansas?

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,476 battles

You could get the tier 9 from the random bundles in the armory. 1 of the 63 bundles contained Minnesota. I'm not sure if the bundles are still available in 9.10 or not. I know the directives ended already.

[-A-8-]
Members
508 posts
20,533 battles

The bundles are still available at a 1000 dubs a go. Had it been the 1st cab off the rank I'd have got it to save having to play the Kansas but with my luck would be #65 :Smile_Default:

image.thumb.png.a44210be66bea64a4f1039c9f160ec00.png

[CO-OP]
Members
2,042 posts
26,089 battles

The other option would be to grind out ship XP on the Kansas and you can get the Minnesota when she becomes available when patch 9.11 drops.

[SALVO]
Members
25,507 posts
27,483 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

The American BB early Access event, I managed to get Kansas but found no way to get the Tier 9. So basically it was just to get the Kansas?

Short of spending doubloons and taking your chances with the loot boxes, the only early access BB achievable for free with game play was the Kansas.  It's kind of a shame because the Kansas appears to be a rather bad tier 8 BB, in large part because its guns are rather scatterbrained.   OTOH, the Minnesota seems to be a good deal better than the  Kansas because her guns are reasonably accurate, and with the blessing of RNG, the Minnesota can really deliver the hurt to any enemy ship within range of her guns.

Note that I mention nothing about the slow speed of the Kansas or Minnesota.  I didn't bother because it's just a feature of this new mini-line of BBs.  You have to be very careful about your positioning because your slow speed will limit your ability to reposition in a timely manner.

Sign in to follow this