Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Yoinking a Petro

5 comments in this topic

Members
3,425 posts
40,904 battles

LOL. You did a lot more than CIT HIS BED.

That was more like a really good shart. 

The next time you do that, just say: "SHAZAAM!"

It's what Gomer Pyle says whenever he sees something amazing.

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
1,246 posts
19,525 battles
7 hours ago, GandalfTehGray said:

Makes the second one I've seen dev struck all season. That let yall turn that game around and win? 

That kill kept our carrier unspotted and alive. We did win, but it came down to our carrier running out the points by kiting and finishing off two low hp ships.

This season is really all over the place, the carrier meta is hard for some, and some do better doing two BB push instead and stacking cruiser AA.

I just wish there were more maps, this season feels really stale and boring to be honest. 

[--K--]
Supertester
1,331 posts
12,530 battles
14 minutes ago, Cit_the_bed said:

That kill kept our carrier unspotted and alive. We did win, but it came down to our carrier running out the points by kiting and finishing off two low hp ships.

This season is really all over the place, the carrier meta is hard for some, and some do better doing two BB push instead and stacking cruiser AA.

I just wish there were more maps, this season feels really stale and boring to be honest. 

I don't think the maps would make a huge difference. It's the flying elephant that takes away 2/3rds of the cruisers and basically all the Destroyers. 

Sign in to follow this