You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WhenThereWereGiants71

The Worst Player You Have Seen in WOW

24 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
11,371 posts
19,183 battles
12 minutes ago, OldInnkeeper71 said:

Ok people who are some of the Worst Payer you have seen, Next toMe.

:Eagleeye:

He consistently tries to torp me whenever he gets a chance...

[PVE]
Members
6,898 posts
22,666 battles
1 hour ago, OldInnkeeper71 said:

Ok people who are some of the Worst Payer you have seen, Next toMe.

Hey dude... don't listen to these guys:

1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

:Eagleeye:

He consistently tries to torp me whenever he gets a chance...

1 hour ago, Highblooded said:

:Lee: is a cheater. Hate that guy. This : clan should be banned.

The :COLON: clan's the most OP clan in the game...

EVERY member is SO good that they can turn pink in a battle w/you in it...& even if you hit the continue battle option immediately after the battle they turned pink w/you in (w/out going back to port 1st or even stopping for a moment to check out your performance stats at all after the battle)...they have managed to play 2 games & worked off the pink before you get back into battle w/them again...

& that's even if you get right back into a battle w/out having to spend even a moment in queue...

To this day they are the only 1s that know the "exploit"...& apparently it's an "exploit" that is WG approved (meaning anybody can do it... but only they have figured out how to do it) because none of them have ever been banned for even a moment on account of all the threads protesting it.

You know what threads I'm talking about right? We've all seen them like hundreds (or at least dozens?/or sometimes?/maybe a few?/a couple?) of times.

So...yeah...OP...very OP...

DON'T MESS W/THE :COLON: CLAN...OP (not the worst players...& anybody that suggests otherwise is just trolling:Smile_trollface:)...

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

Members
76 posts
2,904 battles

Those guys are either fearless or just plain stupid, they pop smoke like it's an engine boost and charge right through it. Pretty sure they'd radar their own spawn if they could - and probably have.

• Haha 1

[TWFT]
Members
1,405 posts
38,580 battles

The : clan are just the first players to get in the game, why do you think they got all the cool admiral names?    They have found all the tricks, have so many battles under their belt that they just dominate the field and that is why they are so OP.! 

[PVE]
Members
376 posts
3,136 battles

:Me: :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Duma
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
4,645 posts
20,517 battles
2 hours ago, Duma said:

:Me: :Smile_teethhappy:

No, eta ya !   

Really it is the bot named :Pickett........    That slimy bass-turd simply can't avoid the opportunity of getting blown to bits charging open Caps; and, gets massacred facing 6 enemy ships......  "There he goes again, Pickett's last charge...."  :cap_horn:

• Funny 1

[WOLF9]
Members
4,642 posts

What kills me about the colon clan, is that they charge full speed at each other, attempting to ram in the opening moments of battle.   On the occasions they miss each other, they simply stop, gunwale to gunwale and hang out for a while gossiping.

I swear I overheard a red colon ask a green one "Excuse me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?"  While sitting there.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TFFOX]
Members
789 posts
1,582 battles

:AdmiralFox08: 

I kinda suck at everything but ops in a nurnberg

[WOLF3]
Members
28,139 posts
24,488 battles

I've seen all kinds of stupid stuff, even for Co-op standards.

I remember playing a late night Co-op game.  I was in the middle of the map sailing south towards the cap at the start.  One of the other very few players was in a North Carolina with the northeast spawn.  He of course was doing the same, sailing towards the cap at his side of the map.  As I was handling business in combat at my end of the map, I was still able to observe what was happening with the NC player.  It was down to NC vs a distant, charging bot Mogami.  NC kept going straight at Mogami, guns blazing.  The distance was at first something like 14km but now the gap had closed considerably between them.

Me: "I hope he realizes that Mogami has lots of torpedoes."

Because I already imagined the bot Mogami charging towards the NC player, doing a pass to the sides, and planting torps into the BB.  The range was cut down so much already that he should have turned around to kite and blast the CA.  Instead what unfolded was exactly what I foresaw.

Oh well.  I took my cap, went over to take NC's cap, as well as kill the bot Mogami that killed him.

I've watched CAs try to bow camp against ships they can't bow camp.

I have even seen DD players try to bow camp :Smile_teethhappy:

I watched an Iowa player be so scared of a charging Schors' firepower that he bow camped and sat stationary... And let the bot Schors go from long range charging at him, to dropping torps into his Iowa and sinking him.

There's a lot of bad play out there.  Randoms, Co-op, Operations, Ranked, whatever.  The amount of ineptness is immense in this game.  If you're playing a Battleship in Co-op, you have to play with the mindset that you are going to have to carry the team.  Most of the time that won't ever have to be an issue, but those times when you are left alone and have to deal with a handful of bots to secure the win because of inept teammates, that's what you have to be ready for.

It's harder to hard carry with a Cruiser or even Destroyer.  A CV might, but it can get easily pushed around the map and lose caps.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,066 posts
22,585 battles

:Joe:

[4HIM]
Members
3,235 posts
13,843 battles
On 11/4/2020 at 10:29 PM, OldInnkeeper71 said:

Ok people who are some of the Worst Payer you have seen?

Me *Looks in mirror*

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,796 posts
4,733 battles

My friend, a well-known person here, when he's *very* drunk. 

Otherwise I've encountered several obvious bots

• From spawn, sail in X direction
    • the sophisticated ones can change direction
  • Collide with teammates
  • Allide with islands
    • some then will reverse along the same course
  • Fire guns at nothing
  • Profit !!
  • Repeat.

[WOLF3]
Members
28,139 posts
24,488 battles

Speaking of Botting, there used to be this one guy that was so notorious for doing it in Co-op that a lot of people remembered his name and numerous threads arose complaining about him.  Since there was no "Name & Shame" allowed, when people described what happened, everybody knew exactly who it was already.  He was always in a Missouri.  He had done this so much that he won official WG events and received prizes.

I think it caught up to him and he tried to change his name and everything.  And I just now remembered his original handle.  Good times!

[FOXY]
Members
1,137 posts
5,394 battles

ngl..

Had a -player- in a New Mexico drive to the map border and do circles there the entire match. Game came down to he and i VS a full HP hipper and a Normandie..i was in a mostly dead Scharn. New Mex placed third lowest though im not sure how.

Edited by Princess_Daystar

[WOLF3]
Members
28,139 posts
24,488 battles
4 hours ago, Princess_Daystar said:

ngl..

Had a -player- in a New Mexico drive to the map border and do circles there the entire match. Game came down to he and i VS a full HP hipper and a Normandie..i was in a mostly dead Scharn. New Mex placed third lowest though im not sure how.

Sometimes you think, "That's a bot," until you see them play and do awful moves :Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLF7]
Members
52 posts

One of my first games, (not long ago) I was in my tier III St Louis, soon after the co-op game started I spotted an "enemy red ship"  that had broke ranks rather quickly and I literally lit him up with about six salvos... until my chat started exploding with, wth are you doing? 

It was an friendly pink ship but it looked red to me! That was pretty bad considering I connected with every single salvo as we were just getting underway.

That was my best super noob moment.

Edited by Filthywon

[IRNBN]
Members
3,680 posts
10,703 battles
On 11/12/2020 at 2:28 PM, Princess_Daystar said:

ngl..

I always try to use campers, cowards, and afkers to my advantage in those situations. If possible I just kite the bots towards the deadweight and use them for meat shields.

Once I was in my Hill or Monaghan and "trained" like four bots onto a Dunkerque who just sat in spawn taking occasional pot-shots. Worked like a charm. :Smile_teethhappy:

[FOXY]
Members
1,137 posts
5,394 battles
59 minutes ago, Balon_Greyjoy said:

I always try to use campers, cowards, and afkers to my advantage in those situations. If possible I just kite the bots towards the deadweight and use them for meat shields.

Once I was in my Hill or Monaghan and "trained" like four bots onto a Dunkerque who just sat in spawn taking occasional pot-shots. Worked like a charm. :Smile_teethhappy:

I was to far away, even if i would have made a run for him i wouldnt have made it :(

[CO-OP]
Members
1,733 posts
25,923 battles

Long, long time ago a bug appeared in an update. It must have been a long time ago as I vividly remember seeing this happen repeatedly in Big Race in Randoms which I was playing to death at the time. Anyway the bug caused one player to occasionally spawn in the middle of the opposing team, never ended well.