You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GrandAdmiral_2016

How to go broke in a hurry...

5 comments in this topic

[HELLS]
Members
2,729 posts
28,888 battles

...spend 75 million credits equipping Grosser Kûrfurst and Hindenberg after finishing the grinds for both in the same afternoon...Ouch! My 17th and 18th Tier X's. Only three of them are T X Specials, you have to grind coal, FXP and Research Points for those, and I ground five of those lines twice!. My Research Bureau grinds have taken me long enough to turn me off on the concept, even for ''Free'' ships. Now on to the MN BBs' RN CAs and IJN CAs....there is alway another grind to do.....

• Cool 1

Members
1,764 posts
26,561 battles

@GrandAdmiral_2016

I understand the pain... I have 11 ships researched but not yet purchased as I'm waiting for the sale tags (no, I'm not in a clan so I have to wait). The purchase of those boats would approach 100 million (full priced), and then the outfitting, as you say... I've got a little over 400 million, so when the sales float in, I'm ready to jump.

ShipsToBuy.thumb.jpg.e53dd33a738b07e23eb024dceb65cfd3.jpg

As you can see, 3 are Tier 10's and 1 is Tier 9. I hope to have Kansas (won through the mission chain) loaded with the necessary XP for Minnesota when it becomes researchable.

Thankfully, I don't participate in the Research Bureau scheme, so no extra drains from that silliness.....

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,873 posts
11,649 battles
2 hours ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

...spend 75 million credits equipping Grosser Kûrfurst and Hindenberg after finishing the grinds for both in the same afternoon...Ouch! My 17th and 18th Tier X's. Only three of them are T X Specials, you have to grind coal, FXP and Research Points for those, and I ground five of those lines twice!. My Research Bureau grinds have taken me long enough to turn me off on the concept, even for ''Free'' ships. Now on to the MN BBs' RN CAs and IJN CAs....there is alway another grind to do.....

Its painful honestly it seems like it was easier for me to spend money when I had none . Now I have 350 million and I'm cheap a year ago I had 700 million so now I'm like holy mackerel were did I spend 350 million credits . 

I hate to say it but half was probable signals the other half was ships and equipment . Signals are like crack once you use them you want them every game .

[WOLF1]
Members
502 posts
1,389 battles
56 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Its painful honestly it seems like it was easier for me to spend money when I had none . Now I have 350 million and I'm cheap a year ago I had 700 million so now I'm like holy mackerel were did I spend 350 million credits . 

I hate to say it but half was probable signals the other half was ships and equipment . Signals are like crack once you use them you want them every game .

Can i sell you some of my massive storage of “crack” ? :Smile_trollface: