You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dEsTurbed1

You never know....

9 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,245 posts
21,676 battles

So after I died in battle, I switched to a surving Georgia. 

He was kiting away from a Pommern  with a Georgia & another Pommern  off his left 45°.

Basically being last of 3 he was screwed.

As I watched i noticed his secondaries not firing despite being 9.5 from trailing Pommern. 

So I made a comment in chat, that since his secondaries weren't firing, he was doing Georgia all wrong...

After a couple back n forth, nice ones, he asked if we could pm after match.

Being my day off and allways ready to match whits n parrier if needed, I said sure got all day...

Come to find out he just bought it yesterday and is fairly new player that needed some help..

After 15 minutes he was glad I helped with information and recommendations of a Flanu captain build video....

SO YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR HELP IS NEEDED or WANTED....

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

[CK5]
Members
1,457 posts
15,486 battles

You are fortunate.  Last night I watched a stream picked at random and saw the streamer sail a full health Massachusetts to the far north edge of the map trying to snipe a CV.  At the same time, his team was struggling to defend the caps in a very close match (it was three vs. three at that point).  I posted a comment in chat that he should go help his team and he posted back that he had reported me to Twitch and then threatened me with legal action!  Seriously, I kid you not.  

You are right, @dEsTurbed1, you never know. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1

[KWF]
Members
4,915 posts
6,598 battles

For every 1 person that is willing to sit down, learn, admit mistakes and try to improve, there are 10 if not more that will sooner reach for the report or blacklist button.

Edited by warheart1992

[GWG]
Members
7,216 posts
13,990 battles

One of those 'close' low tier matches.

Did my best but got killed.  Last two ships - we had a New York, they had a Ranger.  Ranger was short on planes.

Our New York left an incomplete cap to chase the Ranger all the way across the map.  We were down on points, and none of the three caps had been taken.

Talked him into going back and capping...  Score JUST ticked over the other team as 20 minutes hit.

Gave him a 'Plays Well' for listening.

[PVE]
Members
6,926 posts
22,666 battles
4 hours ago, warheart1992 said:

For every 1 person that is willing to sit down, learn, admit mistakes and try to improve, there are 10 if not more that will sooner reach for the report or blacklist button.

Reported & Blacklisted :Smile_izmena:

BTW...I am more than willing to sit down, learn, admit mistakes and try to improve...:Smile_sceptic:

So I was wondering...can you help me...I can't figure out how to report & blacklist players :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
2,514 posts
6,676 battles
5 hours ago, PrairiePlayer said:

threatened me with legal action!  Seriously, I kid you not.  

lol

[KWF]
Members
4,915 posts
6,598 battles
5 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Reported & Blacklisted :Smile_izmena:

BTW...I am more than willing to sit down, learn, admit mistakes and try to improve...:Smile_sceptic:

So I was wondering...can you help me...I can't figure out how to report & blacklist players :Smile-_tongue:

First of all, you need a reason to report or blacklist someone. Usually none will be sufficient. Then right click in battle on anyone that might have annoyed you in another life, and report for unsporting behavior. 

Now, I just need to teach this to 9 more people and I got my quota fulfilled :cap_book:.

• Funny 1