Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MRKOOKIE3

Game Freezes Sorta

11 comments in this topic

[DDCO]
Members
6 posts
2,781 battles

This is my first time on the forums writing so Idk but anyway I am not one to complain too much but This last update for me seems as the game breaks more often like I am having round were the first five minutes or so the game work as it should then Shells that I am firing fire but they don't so I fire them they hit but I can't see the shells but the fire again in about 20 to 30 second later Its a bit hard to explain Ill try to find the replay

[WORX]
Members
11,443 posts
19,196 battles
5 minutes ago, MRKOOKIE3 said:

This is my first time on the forums writing so Idk but anyway I am not one to complain too much but This last update for me seems as the game breaks more often like I am having round were the first five minutes or so the game work as it should then Shells that I am firing fire but they don't so I fire them they hit but I can't see the shells but the fire again in about 20 to 30 second later Its a bit hard to explain Ill try to find the replay

Run WGC client in safety mod.

[WORX]
Members
11,443 posts
19,196 battles
11 minutes ago, MRKOOKIE3 said:

How do I do that And I found The replay from Wows  Can I just clip the file?

By the "play" button in WGC.. There is an arrow on the side that will open a drop window with options... Click on "safe mode" and press play.

[WORX]
Members
11,443 posts
19,196 battles
2 minutes ago, rjc3095 said:

Why would we be required to run the game in safe mode each and every time? Why not just fix it. He’s not the only 1 having this problem. I have seen streamers have the stuttering and I have had it also 

-Its not to play it every time. That is not the purpose of safe mode. Safe mode basically is a client running on neutral or vanilla. Its a trouble shooting tool.

Its not recommended to be played every time.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,752 posts
10,383 battles
4 hours ago, MRKOOKIE3 said:

Even with Safety mode on it still happens cost me some games

Try doing a "check and repair" of the client.

If that doesn't improve things, run w WGcheck report and submit it to the Support team in a ticket so they can take a look.

#anchorsaweigh

[ASHIP]
Members
226 posts
12,170 battles
23 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Try doing a "check and repair" of the client.

If that doesn't improve things, run w WGcheck report and submit it to the Support team in a ticket so they can take a look.

#anchorsaweigh

Tried it, reinstalled mods and still happens. All since last updates. Is not our end. If anybody get it right please divulge it

Sign in to follow this