You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pirate_Named_Sue

Wow - New Record for damage - GK

6 comments in this topic

[VORTX]
Members
410 posts
6,281 battles

Blew my old one of 250k or so out of the water and then some. I know its only co-op so it just half way counts. :cap_like:

I got lucky in the beginning that the first GK focused on the cruiser near me; who died quite quickly leaving me a ton of hp to farm. The second GK, also happened to focus on a cruiser that was near me. This cruiser was a little more effective than the last one, but he still went out quite quickly. At this point I realized that we might actually lose this game as we were down 3 ships to 4, but I was able to quickly dispel of the Valencia and second GK without too much damage. The Thunderer got a nice hit on me, but fortunately mine were better. This left just the red CV,. The other surviving human player kindly left me to solo farm it and boost it just under 400k. Now to that in randoms ... 

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 3.13.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 3.12.45 PM.png

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,704 posts
19,894 battles

People often claim battleships are less meta in coop because you need speed. This proves them wrong. 390k is impressive any way you slice it.

[VORTX]
Members
410 posts
6,281 battles
10 minutes ago, Lert said:

People often claim battleships are less meta in coop because you need speed. This proves them wrong. 390k is impressive any way you slice it.

Thanks!

German / USA secondary builds in co-op are still a blast and quite effective if you don't have a master co-op DD in front of you. 

[KEGEL]
Members
276 posts
12,432 battles
13 hours ago, Pirate_Named_Bob said:

Blew my old one of 250k or so out of the water and then some. I know its only co-op so it just half way counts. :cap_like:

I got lucky in the beginning that the first GK focused on the cruiser near me; who died quite quickly leaving me a ton of hp to farm. The second GK, also happened to focus on a cruiser that was near me. This cruiser was a little more effective than the last one, but he still went out quite quickly. At this point I realized that we might actually lose this game as we were down 3 ships to 4, but I was able to quickly dispel of the Valencia and second GK without too much damage. The Thunderer got a nice hit on me, but fortunately mine were better. This left just the red CV,. The other surviving human player kindly left me to solo farm it and boost it just under 400k. Now to that in randoms ... 

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 3.13.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 3.12.45 PM.png

The stars truly have to align to get that kind of damage number. Only cracked 300k a few times (Republique, GK, Moskva & Pomeranian) but nothing near 390k. 

Well done.

Edited by SlightlyComatose
  • Cool 1