You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sapient007

"The ultimate advices"

7 comments in this topic

[B_Y_F]
Members
591 posts
14,332 battles

If you have time, take a look on this video. I believe everyone can benefit from it. Have fun.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 2

[RIRDS]
Members
46 posts
15,996 battles

Guy’s spot-on.  It’s all about selfishness and entitlement.  These same full health battleships 10 minutes into the match will then inevitably claim “our DDs sucked!” because there’s no one around to spot for them now they are finally ready to start playing.

• Cool 1

[RCNW6]
Members
185 posts
3,589 battles

Interesting video, thanks for sharing.

One thing I was a bit unsure of though, when he talks about rotating the tanking role is referring only to Battleships or is that a blanket suggestion for Cruisers and DD's as well ? 

[WORX]
Members
11,451 posts
19,196 battles

He is half right up to the 8 min mark...

I would add to his defensive POV, If the fatsos dont sink all the cruisers in a match by the 10 min mark... The fleets chances of winning, will be very limited.

I totally agree on his views on the failures of the developers on the available play styles.

• Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
2,518 posts
6,693 battles
18 minutes ago, WaywardVariable said:

Interesting video, thanks for sharing.

One thing I was a bit unsure of though, when he talks about rotating the tanking role is referring only to Battleships or is that a blanket suggestion for Cruisers and DD's as well ? 

Yes .  Especially kiting cruisers and open water DDs can tank a lot of incoming damage. 

Of course  you need to make sure you don’t die either.   I often expose myself in my gunboat DDs to draw fire away for BBs and cruisers that are in trouble. 

Edited by eviltane
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[TIMT]
Members
961 posts
4,187 battles
16 minutes ago, WaywardVariable said:

I would assume that specific example is about BBs, but in general this applies to all classes.

In cruisers this would apply too, when you see a friendly under fire and you have all your HP, it would be wise to take some heat away from the low HP friendly. Similar, with a DD opening fire briefly to take attention away from your team could help them get into cover or pop another heal. Things like this.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1