Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AeroSpaceNews_com

Seeking Division Mates (AvGeeks Welcome | RTX 3080 Fun)

3 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
109 posts
1,318 battles

Apologies if this is the wrong part of the forum Mods, but I searched on "division" and "divisions" before posting and only found clan discussions that mentioned divisions.

I'm starting to play more frequently again and looking for friends to join me in divisions while I stream and grind up the tiers.

Certainly no Flamu and the like, but I'm a decent player, friendly, and enjoy trying to win.

Just added a nice new machine sporting an RTX 3080 so the graphics are kinda purty. 

In addition to the game and warships generally, I enjoy talking about aviation, space and military tech, along with breaking aerospace-ish news, to add some dimension to the in-game voice chat with my division mates.

If that sounds like fun to you please reply here, follow on Twitch and let me know in chat, or reach out on any of the other platforms I'm on (listed on my profile).

Thanks!

• Meh 1

[Y0L0W]
Members
573 posts
18,551 battles

I’d say go to the clan recruiting area and get on some clan discord’s. You’re usually find more people hoping to div up in the clans discord lobby’s. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this