Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Cap - A fantastically funny commander

17 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,077 posts

:cap_haloween:

Look I know I said it before but it bears repeating. Cap is by far the funniest commander I have in my entire fleet. I though Jingles would beat him out but I guess I just prefer those childish antics of Cap. 

Must reflect my inner child I expect. 

If you don't have him, see if you can get him. He has, for example, one really good antic when you sink someone. I try not to laugh with him but it is nearly impossible. 

I find him a very good stress reliever, especially when playing a Monarch with a now 13 pt Cap. It's gonna be a grind to 19! 

• Confused 1
  • Meh 1

[ALLY]
Members
336 posts
19,448 battles

Love Cap.  I got him from one of the collections if I remember correctly.  I think I have him on Albermarle.  Since I got Drake, I do not use him that much.  May switch him to Goliath when I get it.

C130 signing out

• Boring 1

Members
3,415 posts
40,738 battles

I have him. I know what you mean. Yeah, makes the RN line very enjoyable. But I do have two Jingles now. So I am sure I will have more fun eventually.

First, I got to figure out how to add 18 inches of belt armor to the CL line without sinking them in port.

[PVE]
Members
377 posts
3,136 battles

Finishing out this collection now.  Had totally forgotten it.

[SALVO]
Members
5,293 posts
4,523 battles

I have him for my RN CA line, I enjoy that line a lot and maybe Cap has a something to do with it, I really enjoy my time playing with him.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,077 posts

I'm only at 13 with him... every time i get some of the high octane cmd xp built up, I try to bump him a point. I look forward to him hitting 19, probably about the time 21 is the new high. :cap_haloween:

[WOLF7]
Members
473 posts
2 hours ago, PrinzEugen85 said:

I believe he's on my Colorado, he's hysterical when a fire brews up! :cap_viking:

How did you get a British commander on a US battleship? Is it possible to learn this power?

Sign in to follow this