Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Daytonaboss

MM I think I have figured wows out lmbo

8 comments in this topic

[TF16B]
Members
55 posts
18,874 battles

Ok I'm a middle of the road player here somewhere around 50% + or -  a little. To me your win rate don't matter considering you have 11 other players that control the out come of any giving match and I have never paid to much attention to it.. What grinds my ars is, and this is where I think I have figured out the MM in here lmaoooooooo is this. Every time I go into battle loaded up with camo and every signal and flag I can have I get a terrible team and lose lmaoooo Every time I go in to a battle with no camo or any flags or signals I'm on a great team and we win. go figure lmaoooooooo Just hate wasting cash trying to grind up the line, think its time to play for free !!!     

• Funny 1
  • Boring 3

[FML]
Members
4,091 posts
16,000 battles
1 hour ago, Daytonaboss said:

Ok I'm a middle of the road player here somewhere around 50% + or -  a little. To me your win rate don't matter considering you have 11 other players that control the out come of any giving match and I have never paid to much attention to it.. What grinds my ars is, and this is where I think I have figured out the MM in here lmaoooooooo is this. Every time I go into battle loaded up with camo and every signal and flag I can have I get a terrible team and lose lmaoooo Every time I go in to a battle with no camo or any flags or signals I'm on a great team and we win. go figure lmaoooooooo Just hate wasting cash trying to grind up the line, think its time to play for free !!!     

I understand how you feel because losing with all those flags on really hurts. 

But, I would suggest you change your mindset so you are no longer a victim of MM. I have copied some links below that will be of assistance - particularly LWM’s guide. Good luck!

[WOLFG]
Members
30,795 posts
9,354 battles
1 hour ago, Daytonaboss said:

Ok I'm a middle of the road player here somewhere around 50% + or -  a little. To me your win rate don't matter considering you have 11 other players that control the out come of any giving match and I have never paid to much attention to it.. What grinds my ars is, and this is where I think I have figured out the MM in here lmaoooooooo is this. Every time I go into battle loaded up with camo and every signal and flag I can have I get a terrible team and lose lmaoooo 

So, how can MM give you a "terrible team", if WR means nothing?

How would it know the players are terrible?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,111 posts
14 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

So, how can MM give you a "terrible team", if WR means nothing?

How would it know the players are terrible?

There really are no identifiable, quantitative measures now is there? Player actions are far more telling than win rates. It takes a total picture. Just how do you put a measure on a DD that either blasts into a cap and dies or refuses to cap but hovers around caps for the first five minutes? I know many have tried to use the sum of all the measures but they don't tell the whole story. 

In the end it is what they will it to be. 

[SALVO]
Members
5,378 posts
4,587 battles
2 hours ago, Daytonaboss said:

think its time to play for free !!!     

Playing for free helps a lot in keeping your expectations in check. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this