You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

T-61: This is why you shouldn't let a wounded DD slip away.

7 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
21,733 posts
15,778 battles

Yes, my team loses, but I still manage a couple of significant accomplishments on not that much health - and one of the other side's destroyers does as well. 

Planes are a PITA, but that's not what finally does me in.

From Hell's heart, I stab at my killer!

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

Members
3,443 posts
41,004 battles

LOL.

Once again. A tale for the ages.

Yes, let that one low HP DD go in any match, and suddenly he shows up with Ricardo Montalban's gray hair wig, fully oiled up chest, a gleam in their eye suggesting insanity, and a propensity to quote Melville with dramatic flair to incite a standing ovation.

He sinks his enemy,  dies, the curtain falls, bravissimo!

Only the faint scent of coconut oil remains.....

• Funny 3

Members
1,797 posts
5,635 battles

I promise I would shoot your T-61...or Kami/Fūjin, etc. I prioritize DD, but I will drop every thing to shoot a “strong” premium DD when spotted. 

It blows my mind when people do not. I ought to post up my first match in Guepard...not great by any means, but I was completely ignored pretty much the entire match. I did upload the replay of my stock T6 in a T8 match...but, no video as yet...

[RCNW6]
Members
202 posts
3,617 battles

Broken bones, bleeding out every orifice and with several teeth missing but STILL DANGEROUS! :Smile_izmena:

Thanks for sharing! 

[ARGSY]
Members
21,733 posts
15,778 battles
12 minutes ago, Mahrs said:

I promise I would shoot your T-61...or Kami/Fūjin, etc. I prioritize DD, but I will drop every thing to shoot a “strong” premium DD when spotted. 

It blows my mind when people do not. I ought to post up my first match in Guepard...not great by any means, but I was completely ignored pretty much the entire match. I did upload the replay of my stock T6 in a T8 match...but, no video as yet...

Get Streamlabs OBS and do it yourself. It's not difficult. Only way to be sure. :cap_like:

13 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

suddenly he shows up with Ricardo Montalban's gray hair wig, fully oiled up chest, a gleam in their eye suggesting insanity, and a propensity to quote Melville with dramatic flair to incite a standing ovation.

:Smile_veryhappy: PMSL

[-TKS-]
Members
1,253 posts
9,595 battles

Never be the player who says: “Oh someone else will get him.” Every time I’ve held my fire the ship on 1.2k Hp slips away and returns on 28k hp.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,733 posts
15,778 battles
2 minutes ago, Usedcarjock said:

Never be the player who says: “Oh someone else will get him.” Every time I’ve held my fire the ship on 1.2k Hp slips away and returns on 28k hp.

Especially in this Halloween event!