You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Msfit

Game freezes at port

3 comments in this topic

[TACOS]
Members
1 post
1,619 battles

Game freezes after 1 or 2 battles in port.  Already tried to fix and repair through game.  I use no mods at all.  PC specs are 2600x, 32GB 3000 ddr4, EVGA 1080ti  FTW, EVO 970 1TB and EVO 970 500.  PC should be fine running this.  I am using 3 monitors while playing. Any ideas?

WorldOfWarships64-2020-10-31_19-00-18.crash

WorldOfWarships64-2020-10-31_17-13-03.crash

[WORX]
Members
11,372 posts
19,183 battles
15 minutes ago, Msfit said:

Game freezes after 1 or 2 battles in port.  Already tried to fix and repair through game.  I use no mods at all.  PC specs are 2600x, 32GB 3000 ddr4, EVGA 1080ti  FTW, EVO 970 1TB and EVO 970 500.  PC should be fine running this.  I am using 3 monitors while playing. Any ideas?

Freezes usually are reminders to check/update/install properly your drivers...

Start there first.

Members
3,415 posts
40,613 battles

Hmmmmmm. Check windows updates. They get interrupted a lot. Then your security software next. Next run any updates related to EVGA management of card. Drivers likely. Next check AMD drivers. Next Samsung, but also look at space management software because if you exceed SSD space of more than 70 percent, then you do not have enough SSD space for what is called overprovision.

The term is important to SSDs because that memory can only be rewritten a finite number of times.

And overprovision software management helps extend SSD life to an extent so long as you don't exceed the 50 percentage rule

If you use only 250 GB of disk space for all programs, etc. Them you are okay with 500 GB. Based on Samsung, you can get approximately the full extent of service life from their SSDs so long as you stay under 250gb.

Now if you have 1 TB and still use 250GB, then you double that life.

It all depends on how much of the programs execute, how much they read write and frequency of use.

Most move less useful programs and media to hard disk mechanical storage. This frees up the SSD for the game and other complex labor intensive programs.

Now if you are good on SSD space and all other updates were applied, then try a repair from WG game center settings.

This usually fixes the problem. But I myself always do the others first.

Because even I miss an update or three.