You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

Halland Torps

8 comments in this topic

[WOOKY]
Alpha Tester
1,150 posts
9,130 battles

Need to be looked at. While they claim to be around 91 kts, there is no way this is true because dam near every ship is outrunning them no problem even when I lead properly and the other ship doesn't even turn. They are acting like they are slowing down the longer they go, some type of glitch or bug? 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[0456]
Members
3,824 posts
10,091 battles
4 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

Need to be looked at. While they claim to be around 91 kts, there is no way this is true because dam near every ship is outrunning them no problem even when I lead properly and the other ship doesn't even turn. They are acting like they are slowing down the longer they go, some type of glitch or bug? 

Well there’s no doubt you’re experienced enough in game to take the claim seriously... but I’m still going to ask... 

Got a replay so we can see what you’re seeing? Every time I’ve seen them dig into my ship they are going plenty fast. 

Edited by _ENO_
  • Cool 1

[FORM]
Members
1,834 posts
12,214 battles
4 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

If they did nerf them a bit, I'd personally be fine with it. Though if they slow them down I do hope they up the damage a smidge. Either way, it would suck if they did it either without telling us and/or accidently. 

[PSA]
Members
5,111 posts
3,732 battles

You'll want to post a replay. Halland torps are among the fastest in the game, easily outrunning even French DDs by a good deal.

[RANGR]
Members
364 posts
4,232 battles

Noticing this too, Oland through Ostergotland seem to have the same problem, ships outright out speeding them.

[WOOKY]
Alpha Tester
1,150 posts
9,130 battles
3 hours ago, Raven2303 said:

Noticing this too, Oland through Ostergotland seem to have the same problem, ships outright out speeding them.

Yeah its annoying 

[NSEW]
Members
2,115 posts
11,366 battles

You know what is more annoying? Hitting full torpedo salvo on a BB and that ship still chugging along with few thousand HP left on her.  I really think that whilst the issue OP stated may be a bug/fact.  WG taking away the flooding timelimit is rather limiting the DDs original purpose.

• Boring 1