You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
McHardSlab

Match Maker Hates Divisions

6 comments in this topic

[TWBNS]
[TWBNS]
Members
14 posts
6,900 battles

Just got down with a split division with 2 tier 2s and one tier 3. We had to wait 5 minutes to get placed in a tier 4 cv match, are you serious. This is why I stopped my paid subscription and probably why while stop playing the game. I've been by myself he match before got placed in tier with bots filling in the difference. Its [edited] to put a T2 in a T4 match period

image.thumb.png.c3e27eabc625754c00fedc42ec31d911.png

What's that you say my team has 2 T2s and the other team has none. Weird. Glad, MM makes fair matches.

image.png

• Haha 1
  • Meh 1

[HINON]
Members
13,720 posts
12 minutes ago, McHardSlab said:

MM matches to the highest tier ship in a division so you cannot cheese it. Just match the tier of your div mates to prevent that. 

[HARU]
Beta Testers
117 posts
6,445 battles

You created what they call a fail division. MM uses the top tier vessel to create the match. Since you were with him you got to play against t4. Don't do that and you wouldn't have the problem.

[STURM]
Members
721 posts
5,924 battles

OP has over 2K games in divisions, and still doesn't know how div MM works?

I'm honestly kind of impressed.

• Funny 3

[WORX]
Members
11,408 posts
19,183 battles
35 minutes ago, McHardSlab said:

This is why I stopped my paid subscription and probably why while stop playing the game.

Fail DIV are not a MM issue, Fail DIV are man made.. You can save your "paid" subscription and continue to play as long, you dont create Failed DIV in the first place.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,128 posts
14,735 battles

As has been pointed out this is a self inflicted wound @McHardSlab, "Fail" divisions were more fun when a Umikaze could division with a Yamato. If you had a good DD driver they would raise holly heck.

• Thanks 1