You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
xxxSinkShipsxxx

Black Friday 2020

5 comments in this topic

[BOYD]
Members
2 posts
4,128 battles

Hey, 

Does anyone have the answer to buying previous year Black ships (for me the Massachusetts B) from the premium store? Tried once with doubloons but no success...help!

... perhaps they unlock around the 2020 black friday release? 

[WOLFC]
Members
3,342 posts
12,053 battles

If the event is like last year, you will be able to purchase previous years’ content. Last year you could individually purchase all the ships from Black Friday 2018.

And the “B” ships have never been available outside of the limited Black Friday events, with the notable exception of Black Friday containers being available in the recent Summer Sale. I’m not sure what you mean when you say you tried to purchase Massachusetts B with doubloons.

Edited by Nevermore135

[UNHLY]
Members
5,347 posts
14,868 battles
1 hour ago, Nevermore135 said:

If the event is like last year, you will be able to purchase previous years’ content. Last year you could individually purchase all the ships from Black Friday 2018.

And the “B” ships have never been available outside of the limited Black Friday events, with the notable exception of Black Friday containers being available in the recent Summer Sale. I’m not sure what you mean when you say you tried to purchase Massachusetts B with doubloons.

My guess would be via the extended tech tree mod (or the aslains equivalent), which shows the doubloon compensation value of every premium ship in the game even if it would never come into play (duplicate t10 ship, duplicate Santa crate ship now, etc).

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts
15 hours ago, xxxSinkShipsxxx said:

... Does anyone have the answer to buying previous year Black ships (for me the Massachusetts B) from the premium store? ...

Info from last year's event ...