You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
canadiangamerzs01

Eu server qont let me log in

6 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
3,559 battles

Hello trying get fix for ey server not letting me sign in i made acxount and verfyed email when i sign in through game client says invalid info ..but if i login on website it works fine 

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,374 posts
4,193 battles

If you're trying to log into the EU server with an NA account that's not going to work. You need to make a separate EU account

And if you do have an EU account and are still having issues you should be asking on the EU forums, not NA.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,931 posts

Based on the number of typos in your posts in this thread.....are you sure you are typing your password in correctly?

• Funny 2

[WOLFC]
Members
3,054 posts
1 hour ago, canadiangamerzs01 said:

I have eu account ...i logout my na account and enter eu info but allways says bad info ...but if i go wows website info works fine 

Open the WGC ... it should show your NA Userid and the NA instance .... don't login, in fact you can log out.

Click on your Userid in the upper left corner .... then select Add accountwgcf.thumb.jpg.66a7a9e8b2ed004c46a36d20b3e0cba8.jpg

When the next screen comes up you can add the info (email, password) for your EU account

wgc2.thumb.jpg.e314c1e45d59edfbe69d8f14af510cb2.jpg

After your account is added you can choose it or your NA account to log into ... again by selecting your name, down arrow, and choosing which account you want.