You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
rutilius83

thank you for a fun event

8 comments in this topic

[V1-PI]
Members
423 posts
9,876 battles

thank you for putting together another great and fun event sir. 

sorry about your finger, i hope you heal fast. 

it was great to be the lone duck in the shooting gallery. 

i had a better WR and kill / death ratio than my main account because i was able to lure the OPFOR into going for me and letting my team shoot them up. fun times. 

take care

mike

• Cool 2
  • Confused 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,188 posts
14,754 battles

Glad you enjoyed it. I really missed being one of the captains this time but I did manage to down one and got close on a second.

• Cool 1

[FML]
Members
4,091 posts
15,976 battles

Agreed. I have always liked the Corgi/Pirate/Pumpkin events, they are a great way to give back to the community. 

I only had one opportunity to shoot at an enemy pumpkin, and I got trolled hard by RNG got all bounces at 7km on a 2.5k HP BB. All the rest were on my team. But that’s ok, I didn’t exactly play wall to wall this weekend. 

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,188 posts
14,754 battles
6 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Agreed. I have always liked the Corgi/Pirate/Pumpkin events, they are a great way to give back to the community. 

I only had one opportunity to shoot at an enemy pumpkin, and I got trolled hard by RNG got all bounces at 7km on a 2.5k HP BB. All the rest were on my team. But that’s ok, I didn’t exactly play wall to wall this weekend. 

I much prefer to be on the event captain side but since I have been in all of them up to this one I can't complain. Probably just as well because something I ate didn't agree with me on Saturday and I spent most of the day feeling like hell. Took some pink stuff and went to bed early so I would not have been able to really be available.

[FML]
Members
4,091 posts
15,976 battles
3 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I much prefer to be on the event captain side but since I have been in all of them up to this one I can't complain. Probably just as well because something I ate didn't agree with me on Saturday and I spent most of the day feeling like hell. Took some pink stuff and went to bed early so I would not have been able to really be available.

I was a pumpkin last time but completely didn’t see the event notice to sign up this time. But turns out I too couldn’t play as much so it all worked out. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,188 posts
14,754 battles
5 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I was a pumpkin last time but completely didn’t see the event notice to sign up this time. But turns out I too couldn’t play as much so it all worked out. 

The worst thing about going to bed early on Saturday was it screwed me up more than normal on the time change getting up earlier than normal even before setting the clock back.

Members
14 posts
17,709 battles

Had a great time being a pumpkin this year. Loved the chance to play so many of the premium ships.  60%+ win rate through much of the weekend. Just wondering who I have to pay off to get that same kind of a win rate on my regular account...:cap_cool:

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,312 posts

Was in St Augustine with Wife for 31st anniversary so no pumpkin smashin for me lol, still much fun was had so didn't miss it