You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Submarine_M1

A question about the coupon

10 comments in this topic

[-ARP-]
Members
803 posts
38,438 battles

If I have a coupon for 15% will be enough to purchase something from the  options for buying doubloons with off brand gift cards (like GameStop and Best Buy)? I am wondering because I have it, but I don’t have a debit card or anything other than gift cards, sadly.

Edited by Submarine_M1

[PVE]
Members
6,892 posts
22,643 battles
3 hours ago, Submarine_M1 said:

Also, if the moderator have an answer on it, can you lock the topic please? Ty :)

Why lock it? Others might be interested to know about something like that.

[-ARP-]
Members
803 posts
38,438 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Why lock it? Others might be interested to know about something like that.

There are people who are trolls who gives out unhelpful information about subjects like this one sadly 

Ik you are giving me good information.....sadly there is also others that can’t help but troll , and wanted info as well as someone who can lock it b4 someone else tries 

Edited by Submarine_M1

[PVE]
Members
6,892 posts
22,643 battles
11 minutes ago, Submarine_M1 said:

There are people who are trolls who gives out unhelpful information about subjects like this one sadly 

Ik you are giving me good information.....sadly there is also others that can’t help but troll , and wanted info as well as someone who can lock it b4 someone else tries 

Trolls will be trolls...locking informative threads so they can't troll them will just entice them to keep trolling every informative thread out there.

Just tag the mods... @Hapa_Fodder or @Gneisenau013 & wait for their responses & ignore the trolls...that way other players can come here & get that data before their coupons expire if needed.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[-ARP-]
Members
803 posts
38,438 battles
25 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Trolls will be trolls...locking informative threads so they can't troll them will just entice them to keep trolling every informative thread out there.

Just tag the mods... @Hapa_Fodder or @Gneisenau013 & wait for their responses & ignore the trolls...that way other players can come here & get that data before their coupons expire if needed.

Ty for the information :)

[PVE]
Members
6,892 posts
22,643 battles
8 minutes ago, Submarine_M1 said:

Ty for the information :)

NP :)

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,970 posts
14,359 battles

Aloha,

@foodprinter knows more about these things than I, hopefully he can answer your question :)

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[WG]
Developers
360 posts
9,821 battles

Ahoy @Submarine_M1 ,

I'm afraid coupons can't be used when redeeming your gift cards. I understand that you don't have a credit/debit card. I'd recommend you check Karma Koin for example. Their cards would give you better value for the money compared to regular gift cards.

[-ARP-]
Members
803 posts
38,438 battles
11 minutes ago, foodprinter said:

Ahoy @Submarine_M1 ,

I'm afraid coupons can't be used when redeeming your gift cards. I understand that you don't have a credit/debit card. I'd recommend you check Karma Koin for example. Their cards would give you better value for the money compared to regular gift cards.

I understand ....ty