Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Number9Pounder

ive seen where this game is

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

25
[N9PTS]
Members
221 posts
605 battles

ive seen where this game is going and doesn't look good

 

the latest announcement on kay battles take the fight on the sci-fi side

the thing is though this game has always been based on you always having a team

that's the main reason why i had stuck with this game as long as i have  second you decide to put every single player against ever other single player that's a problem

 

it will destroy the long-term longevity of this game

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33,590
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,703 posts
19,886 battles
12 minutes ago, Number9Pounder said:

the thing is though this game has always been based on you always having a team

Has it?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
370
[BTLST]
Members
663 posts
10,438 battles

I would respectfully disagree with you as to this destroying our game.    I do believe the designers of this game went "a bit" overboard in creating this year's Halloween game.    Personally, I have simply elected not to play it after trying it in Public Test and again since it has come out in the recent download.    But that is simply my personal choice.   I'm sure there will be a number of our players who enjoy this game and only time will tell which group is the larger of the two.   I'm sure that WoWs will monitor this closely and react accordingly next year and in similar games to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,225 posts
26,885 battles
36 minutes ago, Number9Pounder said:

ive seen where this game is going and doesn't look good

 

the latest announcement on kay battles take the fight on the sci-fi side

the thing is though this game has always been based on you always having a team

that's the main reason why i had stuck with this game as long as i have  second you decide to put every single player against ever other single player that's a problem

 

it will destroy the long-term longevity of this game

Zero interest in this stuff ! ! ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,062
[GWG]
Members
7,217 posts
14,014 battles

There are several things that could destroy our game:

1) Lawsuit forcing a shutdown of all servers.

2) World War 3

3) Lack of financial inputs -- leading to a slow death of resources and innovation

4) Sold to another company who secretly bought it to cash in and eliminate competition.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,226
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,150 posts
14,738 battles
36 minutes ago, Tachnechdorus said:

Zero interest in this stuff ! ! ! 

So don't play it, there is nothing from the mode that really is a plus for the regular game that you can't get in other ways.

 

11 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

There are several things that could destroy our game:

1) Lawsuit forcing a shutdown of all servers.

2) World War 3

3) Lack of financial inputs -- leading to a slow death of resources and innovation

4) Sold to another company who secretly bought it to cash in and eliminate competition.

Pretty much this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,103
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,991 battles
2 hours ago, dbw86 said:

 I do believe the designers of this game went "a bit" overboard in creating this year's Halloween game.

I do believe they went a bit UNDERboard and threw together the quickest, dirtiest, cheapest event they could come up with rather than spend any time on it like in previous years. This sort of looks like it was dreamt up in the last 15 minutes of lunch break when everyone was fat and full and lazy and then they told the new guy to run with it and he got graphics from whatever the developers had left over from previous events and "ABBRACADABRA!" a new event. What about teams? Forget about it, it's everyone for themselves. T-King, sure, why not, cuz who needs rules. If you can act in a manner that is two-faced and backstabbing you should excel here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
608
[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,444 posts
20,438 battles

after trying this out on the PTS   ill be giving it a miss ,   better if they concentrated on making new operations  and the old ones are getting to boring now 

as for all these colabirations we have been seeing  . i just hope my little pony doesnt appear 

 

41788 - Octavia Titanic shipping vinyl_scratch.jpg

Edited by Gaelic_knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
465
[FOXY]
Members
1,196 posts
5,458 battles
20 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

after trying this out on the PTS   ill be giving it a miss ,   better if they concentrated on making new operations  and the old ones are getting to boring now 

as for all these colabirations we have been seeing  . i just hope my little pony doesnt appear 

 

41788 - Octavia Titanic shipping vinyl_scratch.jpg

I hope it does. Just to hear the rage. You have nooooo idea the speed at which id drop money to get camos based off Celestia and Luna.

 

And hey, you can always turn it off <3

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
608
[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,444 posts
20,438 battles

the thing is you cant turn it of  . you just choose  to not play it  

its like the dockard  and directives theres no choice to opt-out  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
465
[FOXY]
Members
1,196 posts
5,458 battles
2 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

the thing is you cant turn it of  . you just choose  to not play it  

its like the dockard  and directives theres no choice to opt-out  

Ahhh i didnt mean a game mode based off them, THAT would be horrible. Camos, and a promotion based off them? plz yes.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×