Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Steal

Russian Ship Discount no working for players in clans

2 comments in this topic

[L-A-G]
Members
26 posts
4,266 battles

Very disappointed the discount does not apply to players already in clans and only to single players. It is not my fault they are not part of a cohesive team or just like to play alone. The discount should stack with clan discounts. Those are the rewards for being part of a clan and helping grow a team. Unless it should be working and no one has said anything, but its not working for players in clans. T10 ships costing 20,600,000 normally are only 17million and some change in the clan, the other 15% discount is not applying and it should imo. We were looking forward to it i was actually waiting to play up the entire line for this discount, oh well.

• Meh 1

[1984]
Members
4,316 posts
21,179 battles
10 hours ago, Steal said:

Very disappointed the discount does not apply to players already in clans and only to single players. It is not my fault they are not part of a cohesive team or just like to play alone. The discount should stack with clan discounts. Those are the rewards for being part of a clan and helping grow a team. Unless it should be working and no one has said anything, but its not working for players in clans. T10 ships costing 20,600,000 normally are only 17million and some change in the clan, the other 15% discount is not applying and it should imo. We were looking forward to it i was actually waiting to play up the entire line for this discount, oh well.

It used to be this way, but wg changed to the current state at least a year ago, maybe 2. Their stance being clan members have permanent discounts.

Edited by monpetitloup

Sign in to follow this