Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bandi73

I propose compensation for bots TK-ing

9 comments in this topic

[-BCO-]
Members
751 posts
1,657 battles

Hi. I propose that WeeGee compensate players who got damaged or teamkilled by bots. Reduction in service costs, flags, whatever. I think its a fair trade. I mean we go pink and other niceties for the same results. There are bots who will try to teamkill even if there is no red targets.So, again, I think its a fair deal. What you think?

Disclaimer: I played for well over a year on EU, so....not a newbie.

Edited by Bandi73
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[WORX]
Members
11,371 posts
19,183 battles

No, if Co-op want to be treated the same as radom AI's, it shouldn't receive special exceptions.

Next thing you know, people would want the same exception for Random AIs DMG... 

IMO, Bad idea. Nope.

• Boring 3

[-BCO-]
Members
751 posts
1,657 battles
46 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

No, if Co-op want to be treated the same as radom AI's, it shouldn't receive special exceptions.

Next thing you know, people would want the same exception for Random AIs DMG... 

IMO, Bad idea. Nope.

Well my proposal includes random battles AI team damage. Coz Ai... is the same Ai. Some of us put flags and camos on, which potentially could be wasted if da boys do team damage. Why it is a bad idea?

[PVE]
Members
6,898 posts
22,666 battles
1 hour ago, Bandi73 said:

Well my proposal includes random battles AI team damage. Coz Ai... is the same Ai. Some of us put flags and camos on, which potentially could be wasted if da boys do team damage. Why it is a bad idea?

Think you just confused the idea by posting it in the PVE section.

You used to get compensated for team damage from bots & players but you also used to have to pay for all damages to your ship from battles.

When they switched to a standard post battle cost for all ships based on tier they removed the compensations.

• Cool 2

[-BCO-]
Members
751 posts
1,657 battles
39 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Think you just confused the idea by posting it in the PVE section.

The vast majority of team damage (done by bots) I incurred in PVE.

39 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

You used to get compensated for team damage from bots & players but you also used to have to pay for all damages to your ship from battles.

When they switched to a standard post battle cost for all ships based on tier they removed the compensations.

Aha. Interesting.....Still human players do get punished for team damage. Obviously bots are the "same" across the board so they can't be punished. 

[PVE]
Members
1,465 posts
40,637 battles
4 hours ago, Bandi73 said:

Hi. I propose that WeeGee compensate players who got damaged or teamkilled by bots. Reduction in service costs, flags, whatever. I think its a fair trade. I mean we go pink and other niceties for the same results. There are bots who will try to teamkill even if there is no red targets.So, again, I think its a fair deal. What you think?

Disclaimer: I played for well over a year on EU, so....not a newbie.

No because at high tiers some players will try to take team damage from bots to lower the cost .

For me I find it alot safer to play with bots than real players.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
4,645 posts
20,517 battles
3 hours ago, cecill611 said:

No because at high tiers some players will try to take team damage from bots to lower the cost .

For me I find it alot safer to play with bots than real players.

And, it's a lot more fun playing against bots.........!    And, less toxic too ! 

• Cool 4

Sign in to follow this