Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hyperion728

Ummm, how many bugs is this?

7 comments in this topic

[KIA-C]
Members
189 posts
19,532 battles

Fun starts after I smoke on the 3 line.  Is this a game issue or a hardware issue?  It started after the patch in the Halloween event and seems to come and go without a pattern.  This is my first (and going to be only) random/CB until I can figure this out.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks ahead.

Sorry, I've tried inserting existing attachment, drag and drop, copy and paste, and attaching it again, they all just put the link up.

20201030_183306_PZSD108-Hsien-Yang_50_Gold_harbor.wowsreplay

Edited by Hyperion728
fixing the attachment
  • Confused 1

[WORX]
Members
11,505 posts
19,237 battles
1 minute ago, Hyperion728 said:

Fun starts after I smoke on the 3 line.  Is this a game issue or a hardware issue?  It started after the patch in the Halloween event and seems to come and go without a pattern.  This is my first (and going to be only) random/CB until I can figure this out.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks ahead.

At what time stamp? please

[KIA-C]
Members
189 posts
19,532 battles

I'm not sure, just before half way?  The one time I found some seemingly reliable controls for the replays they didn't work right.  I don't know how to get it to play in a window or whatever.

[PVE]
Members
6,972 posts
22,756 battles
1 hour ago, Hyperion728 said:

I'm not sure, just before half way?  The one time I found some seemingly reliable controls for the replays they didn't work right.  I don't know how to get it to play in a window or whatever.

Right clicking on the replay file & dragging it to the insert other media area should load the replay into the thread w/out us having to download it (something I can't do on my phone & play it).

That's how it used to work... haven't been able to play for a long time so maybe that's changed.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[WORX]
Members
11,505 posts
19,237 battles
1 hour ago, Hyperion728 said:

This is what I am basically asking, with time stamp replays...

• When do I start observing?
  • What should I be looking for?
  • When do I stop ?
  • Did you see the replay yourself to give me an overview to what you're reporting as a bug?
    • I would like your viewpoint.

( This will help out in going back to see it again).

Thats mainly why I asked.. Plus for some reason with my viewer, rewind is not possible (I haven't found the rewind button.)

Edited by Navalpride33

Members
66 posts
252 battles
3 hours ago, Hyperion728 said:

Usually you just double click the replay file on your computer. It will open the Wargaming Game Center. Then you need to double-click the replay file again for it to be loaded into the client. Client must not run beforehand.

If this doesn't happen on your computer you need to associate the file type .wowsreplay with WorldOfWarships.exe found usually in C:\Games\World_of_Warships

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles

Ngl I saw Hsiengyang and expected torpedos to be borked.

In reality, I saw no bugs watching the full replay.

Sign in to follow this