Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tapioka70

Perhaps you can test changes more carefully...

4 comments in this topic

[TF39]
Members
88 posts
21,296 battles

While I like improvements to the game, I feel like lately you have been rushing out changes with insufficient testing.

For example, the reticle changes for rockets on CV's. You've completely neutered the Indomitable. That's a PREMIUM ship that people PAID for.

It already had a high skill ceiling, now it can't do much. It certainly can't defend itself. 

I don't think I will be buying premiums anytime soon. It's like every three months "global" changes impact premium ships. That's not good game development, and certainly not good customer relations.

• Boring 3

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,194 posts
12,101 battles

They rely on numbers from PT more (unless they just want to disregard what players are saying anyway) and feedback to finalize things - problem is that ever since they started back, to back, to back directives the already low number of PT players is cannibalized by events, ranked, etc as players focus on that over PT, especially with how insane WG has made some of the grinds. So their 'push to keep content because players complained about the gaps between directives and events' shoots themselves in the foot because no one can or will take the time to do PT for them.

And just failure to understand at times basics - like changing the trajectory of all ordnance to not cross paths, actually can and will affect gameplay (which has probably had far more impact on the rockets than the reticule change, much as I hate the new behavior and have to relearn how to attack, while AA is still stronger than it was despite it not supposed to have been buffed). 

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,002 battles
7 hours ago, Tapioka70 said:

That's a PREMIUM ship that people PAID for.

Golly Gee, maybe now you know how everyone with a premium ship that got an AA nerf felt.

It certainly can't defend itself. 

I really shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am, but honestly it's like Christmas come early. PLEASE, continue!

I don't think I will be buying premiums anytime soon. It's like every three months "global" changes impact premium ships. That's not good game development, and certainly not good customer relations.

Welcome to the club, let me introduce you around .... These are the guys who bought ATLANTA .... These are the guys who bought TEXAS .... These are the guys who bought YUBARI .... 

• Meh 1

[-H-]
Members
210 posts
6,448 battles
21 hours ago, Tapioka70 said:

While I like improvements to the game, I feel like lately you have been rushing out changes with insufficient testing.

For example, the reticle changes for rockets on CV's. You've completely neutered the Indomitable. That's a PREMIUM ship that people PAID for.

It already had a high skill ceiling, now it can't do much. It certainly can't defend itself. 

Not going to change until the Russian carriers come out. Then you'll see the true power of a fully operational battle station!  No seriously though, I've witnessed much the same in power creep over the last 5 years here that has essentially rendered some of my paid for premium ships to be less than ideal. Ive learned its much more easy to just walk away and spend less time and subsequently less money on WoWs.

Sign in to follow this