Toxic_Potato

WHERE IS MY FREE STUFF!!!!

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,374 posts

Well??????

I stopped playing in order to get all that free stuff that other players got for not playing the game.   Why don't I get a bunch of free stuff?    I think it is because of this forum.  I posted on this forum and that counts as playing.

EVIL BAD WORLD OF WARSHIPS....(Shaking Fist at Sky) 

Maybe it is because I did not create a thread about leaving World of Warpships...   You know the you can all go to L thread....

I will make you ALLL PAY FOR THIS INSULT!!!      Once my super highspeed dial up internet downloads the game I shall sink every last person!!!

That means as early as November 15th this game will be changed FOREVER!!!!!

All of this could have been prevented by giving me what I deserve!!!!  

Sincerely 

Toxic (Angry) Potato

• Boring 3

[REVY]
Members
8,076 posts
6,118 battles
1 minute ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Well??????

I stopped playing in order to get all that free stuff that other players got for not playing the game.   Why don't I get a bunch of free stuff?    I think it is because of this forum.  I posted on this forum and that counts as playing.

Maybe it is because I did not create a thread about leaving World of Warpships...   You know the you can all go to L thread....

I will make you ALLL PAY FOR THIS INSULT!!!      Once my super highspeed dial up internet downloads the game I shall sink every last person!!!

Sincerely 

Toxic (Angry) Potato

You're too late for April Fools.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,006 posts

Actually, they sent an email oh, maybe a week or two back. Sorry you did not get it. 

By the way ... if you don't swing round at least once in 5 1/2 months to play a few games, you are eliminated from the free stuff lists. 

Just so ya know, you know? 

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,922 battles
1 hour ago, Toxic_Potato said:

WoWs isn't looking for you; they're looking for NEW players whose pockets are still stuffed and open.

[TXGUN]
Beta Testers
3,219 posts
26,834 battles
2 hours ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Well??????

Sincerely 

Toxic (Angry) Potato

No welfare for you go back to work and pay Uncle Sam's tax's  ! ! ! ! !

[WOLF1]
Members
474 posts
1,365 battles

Welp I came back after a 2.5 year break and found a Scharnhorst in my port :cap_wander:

no “leaving WOWS” thread too