Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Yandere_Roon

Those moments when you just can't seem to get a win

9 comments in this topic

[XXX]
Members
592 posts
1,410 battles

Just bought the Georgia, 6 games in and...cannot seem to get a win in this ship no matter how well I do, averaging 110k damage per game even had a game like this..

image.thumb.png.2f94c82c0529766faf9c89545d4157ab.png

and still couldn't get a win...nothing more to say just venting on the forums as is the usual...no doubt things 'might' pick up after a few games but I think I'm done for tonight, looks like the weekend is in full swing.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,783 posts
16,923 battles
25 minutes ago, Yandere_Roon said:

Just bought the Georgia, 6 games in and...cannot seem to get a win in this ship no matter how well I do, averaging 110k damage per game even had a game like this..

and still couldn't get a win...nothing more to say just venting on the forums as is the usual...no doubt things 'might' pick up after a few games but I think I'm done for tonight, looks like the weekend is in full swing.

Very nice game! 

You are correct, when MM beats you up. Safe bet is to pump the brakes and do something other than random.

[ENB]
Members
24 posts
3,186 battles
1 hour ago, Yandere_Roon said:

I got thunderer about to weeks ago. First days were amazing, was with +60% win rate. But these last days were awful, even playing well, lots of defeats (and not only with thunderer). Ship happens... 

Lets hope things will get better!

• Cool 1

[ASHIP]
Members
226 posts
12,170 battles
24 minutes ago, lbfreitasBR said:

I got thunderer about to weeks ago. First days were amazing, was with +60% win rate. But these last days were awful, even playing well, lots of defeats (and not only with thunderer). Ship happens... 

Lets hope things will get better!

and let me guess...you spit HE shells....this game...

[KRAK]
Members
1,437 posts
15,772 battles
19 minutes ago, lbfreitasBR said:

mostly AP

Try Moskva, 6 losses for every 4 wins, at 800 games. Solid stats, never changes.

[KRAK]
Members
1,437 posts
15,772 battles
1 minute ago, Tachnechdorus said:

Mucho potatos playing

Roger Dodger....Whats your name ?

[WOLF3]
Members
28,143 posts
24,510 battles

If you are piling too many losses, it's time to call it quits that day.  I remember in Randoms having some really bad days, something like 13 losses because I stubbornly kept trying:  "I'll try until I can piece together a 2 game win streak" or something like that.  There are times when you are simply fated not to have a good day in this game.

Sign in to follow this