Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bandi73

Horrible disp after update, Leander cannot shoot beyond 11km

14 comments in this topic

[-BCO-]
Members
756 posts
1,657 battles

Hi I just let you know that there is serious problem with aiming with various ships, but specifically Leander cannot shoot beyond 11 km. Also it cannot elevate its guns to hit forts even if they are well within 13.2 km. I talked to other players and the problem is definitively consistent.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,380 battles
8 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

and the problem is definitively consistent.

Nope,

just tried it out my Leander, no problem shooting more 11km away

If you continue to the problem, please help WG by sending your replay and submitting to tech support.

Or

You can use the WGC, and setting, integrity check, make sure you also tick repair, and let it run. Dont download anything else, just let it finish repairing

regards,

[-BCO-]
Members
756 posts
1,657 battles
22 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Nope,

just tried it out my Leander, no problem shooting more 11km away

If you continue to the problem, please help WG by sending your replay and submitting to tech support.

Or

You can use the WGC, and setting, integrity check, make sure you also tick repair, and let it run. Dont download anything else, just let it finish repairing

regards,

I should have been more specific. I can't reliably hit anything beyond that range. The fort problem IS consistent targets aquired but all shells fell short AND I can't elevate the guns enough ( separate problems). No aiming mods as I prefer the stock (dynamic) one. The update did the integrity check so...

Also on EU it seems fine....

Edit : Also I have separate clients and I tried diverse combinations.Same result. And it is present with various ships ( Pepsi, Warspite, Nurnberg...)

Edit2: And even on short ranges (~ 6 km or less!!) the dispersion is horrid. Also it seems like the turret traverse is not working as intended even if I have the specific skill ( again across many ships)

Edited by Bandi73

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,380 battles
19 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

I should have been more specific. I can't reliably hit anything beyond that range. The fort problem IS consistent targets aquired but all shells fell short AND I can't elevate the guns enough ( separate problems). No aiming mods as I prefer the stock (dynamic) one. The update did the integrity check so...

Edit : Also I have separate clients and I tried diverse combinations.Same result. And it is present with various ships ( Pepsi, Warspite, Nurnberg...)

Edit2: And even on short ranges (~ 6 km or less!!) the dispersion is horrid. Also it seems like the turret traverse is not working as intended even if I have the specific skill ( again across many ships)

aahhh .... it call for more practice shooting.

[-BCO-]
Members
756 posts
1,657 battles
19 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

aahhh .... it call for more practice shooting.

Hehehe:) Normally I would agree, but my 7+ TX's says kinda otherwise. Also RN CLs are my fav ships. I just resetted the line to get the Siegfried and I'm back on da Neptune.

Jokes aside there IS something wonky goin' on with the aiming/disp.. 

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,380 battles
17 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

Jokes aside there IS something wonky goin' on with the aiming/disp..

this is your 2nd acnt, so stop lying based on this account. 

back to the topic, i tested in Leander, try to replicate your statement, but found nothing wrong with the aim vertically. I can hit dd 11 km out (bots), i also try 12km out ..... so most like is a small desync or lag

or

when you aiming and try to quickly adjust and fire, the shot will fall short of target. So next time, try wait for 3 sec and you re adjust your aim

regards,

• Meh 2

[-BCO-]
Members
756 posts
1,657 battles
9 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

this is your 2nd acnt, so stop lying based on this account. 

back to the topic, i tested in Leander, try to replicate your statement, but found nothing wrong with the aim vertically. I can hit dd 11 km out (bots), i also try 12km out ..... so most like is a small desync or lag

or

when you aiming and try to quickly adjust and fire, the shot will fall short of target. So next time, try wait for 3 sec and you re adjust your aim

regards,

Erm..... The smiley indicated that I take your advice as a friendly joke, in which way I hope it was intended. I didn't brag about "who I am" I tried  to explain that I didn't start to play this game today.  Otherwise volunteer or not moderators should NEVER accuse other players/members of lying. Doubt anyone can express but.....accusing someone is a bit different. I kindly suggest to revise a lil bit your communicational and people's skillz... 

Btw I'm generally VERY critical of WeeGee's dishonest practices, so probably we will "see" each other quite often. Hopefully you will behave a lil bit less rude.

BAck to topic I'm trying to hunt down the replay so i can post it. Meantime I encountered another bug: I can't exit replay normally I have to CtrlAltDel to task manager.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,380 battles
33 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

I didn't brag about "who I am" I tried  to explain that I didn't start to play this game today.  Otherwise volunteer or not moderators should NEVER accuse other players/members of lying. Doubt anyone can express but.....accusing someone is a bit different. I kindly suggest to revise a lil bit your communicational and people's skillz... 

Spoiler

1.jpg
2.png
3.png

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,380 battles

This is your statement

" Normally I would agree, but my 7+ TX's says kinda otherwise. Also RN CLs are my fav ships. I just resetted the line to get the Siegfried and I'm back on da Neptune. "

based on the above ss i took about this account of your, hence my respond

" this is your 2nd acnt, so stop lying based on this account. "

this account you used to post on forum, had NO t10, you did not have 7 + tier10 ships on this account, so they could be on your main acnt, hence this is your 2nd acnt.

At first, i though it could be a tech problem, with a genuine that i want to help you out. But it hit me when i look at the post, and start thinking, how can you have +7 t10 with just 169 battles? Normally people still practicing shooting at bots or trying to get better. So i am interested, i did an investigation on your acnt. After i found out about it, i then start thinking what is your intention posting such tech problem.

regards,

[-BCO-]
Members
756 posts
1,657 battles
14 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:
  Hide contents

1.jpg
2.png
3.png

Bud.....you said it yourself.....

1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

this is your 2nd acnt, 

Yes it IS my second account.

This is my Eu one....

1283655920_Eu.thumb.png.749e423f0c85a5026be0161c0791206c.png

2 hours ago, Bandi73 said:

2 hours ago, Bandi73 said:

Edited by Bandi73

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,380 battles
2 minutes ago, Bandi73 said:

Yes it IS my second account.

Now that we both agreed this is your second account :Smile_playing:

Otherwise volunteer or not moderators should NEVER accuse other players/members of lying. Doubt anyone can express but.....accusing someone is a bit different. I kindly suggest to revise a lil bit your communicational and people's skillz..

what can you do about this statement?

anyway, just not to get both of us in trouble, back to your problem.

Could it be that you re adjust too quick as i said above?

Can you play a couple of game in coop to see if the problem still there. But before you play the game, can you use the WGC and check integrity, tick the repair see if some files needed to repair

regards,

[-BCO-]
Members
756 posts
1,657 battles
10 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

......and start thinking, how can you have +7 t10 with just 169 battles?

And that's EXACLTY why I said what I said because people( me included)  will tend to be generally dismisive looking at the nr of battles

[-BCO-]
Members
756 posts
1,657 battles

Now the expl coz apparently it will not order them properly.....

1 and 4 are one target (A) 2,3 other target (B). B target is locked, it is well within range but max elevation is UNDER the target.

The same with A target, there are also some shells falling before it to illustrate the effect. Both forts have different elevations (one is MUCH lower) to illustrate the problem.

Sign in to follow this