You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lancelot0001

Today's code from Twitch

28 comments in this topic

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,662 posts
7,053 battles

giphy.gif

[WOLFC]
Members
67 posts
7,789 battles

I did a copy and paste but it said invalid format, no I didn't have the brackets in the copy. Once I typed it in manually, no problem, thanks.

Edited by puckhead77

[TFFOX]
Members
787 posts
1,580 battles

Thanks @Lancelot0001! anyone know what it drops? i'm gonna guess a combat mission for always courageous container... 

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
527 posts
7,224 battles
14 minutes ago, puckhead77 said:

I did a copy and paste but it said invalid format, no I didn't have the brackets in the copy. Once I typed it in manually, no problem, thanks.

What usually happens is people unwittingly copy a space or two before/after the text and then paste the whole thing.

Spaces will make the code not be accepted.

[WOLFC]
Members
67 posts
7,789 battles
10 minutes ago, Kartaugh said:

What usually happens is people unwittingly copy a space or two before/after the text and then paste the whole thing.

Spaces will make the code not be accepted.

Yup, been doing the copy/paste thing for a few decades, but appreciate the help even thought that wasnt the issue. Also didnt see anything added to account. Wonder if only 1 code per week with the new deal they have going?

• Cool 1

[Y0L0W]
Members
571 posts
18,528 battles

Worked but no idea what it drops. Doesn’t seem to be a new mission. 

[SBS]
Members
6,101 posts

The code seems to be for a set combat missions that are only doable in random and ranked.  If you're going to post a code please say what the code is for since not everyone will be interested, in this case its a waste of time for co-op players.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 4

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,781 posts
4,733 battles

If it came from the EU Twitch stream, it gives the same mission as the code from the NA stream yesterday. 

• Cool 1

Members
2,352 posts
32,360 battles
2 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

The code seems to be for a set combat missions that are only doable in random and ranked.  If you're going to post a code please say what the code is for since not everyone will be interested, in this case its a waste of time for co-op players.

I think posting the code is enough for the gifter to do.  Just don't run the missions if you're not capable.

• Thanks 2

Members
133 posts
20,464 battles
54 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

I think posting the code is enough for the gifter to do.  Just don't run the missions if you're not capable.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for the code. Even someone who mainly plays co-op could venture outside of their comfort zone and earn some items that are for randoms. 

[SBS]
Members
6,101 posts
3 hours ago, slokill_1 said:

So you don't think its something of value to forum members to know what the code is for?  I can understand if the person doesn't know, and they just wanted to be helpful.  In many cases the person was watching a stream and it was announced what the code was for.  How hard is then to put that in the post?

2 hours ago, Cody_The_Destroyer said:

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for the code. Even someone who mainly plays co-op could venture outside of their comfort zone and earn some items that are for randoms. 

Sure, if so inclined they could go play randoms for the mission.  Of course most co-op players have zero interest in doing that.  Maybe you don't know but these missions that exclude co-op is already a bit of a sore spot for co-op players.  They don't want to waste time with a code that has no value for them.  So here's the same question to you, how hard is it to say what the code is for when the poster already knows, and do you think that is of value to people to know, even if its just out of curiosity? 

• Meh 2

[WOLFG]
Members
10,477 posts
9,789 battles
54 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

So you don't think its something of value to forum members to know what the code is for?  I can understand if the person doesn't know, and they just wanted to be helpful.  In many cases the person was watching a stream and it was announced what the code was for.  How hard is then to put that in the post?

Sure, if so inclined they could go play randoms for the mission.  Of course most co-op players have zero interest in doing that.  Maybe you don't know but these missions that exclude co-op is already a bit of a sore spot for co-op players.  They don't want to waste time with a code that has no value for them.  So here's the same question to you, how hard is it to say what the code is for when the poster already knows, and do you think that is of value to people to know, even if its just out of curiosity? 

As a co-op player myself, just the code is enough.  I've got about a dozen clan battles missions that I'm never going to do either.

If they add the reward that's great, but I don't consider the time to enter the code wasted.  

[FOXY]
Members
1,127 posts
5,385 battles

I got the mission from another code given in a separate stream, this gave me a Wargaming container.

Shame the mission is randoms only..Bleh.

[WPORT]
Members
6,561 posts
11,563 battles
8 hours ago, Lancelot0001 said:

ANINTERESTINGGCODENAME23

use it here: https://na.wargaming.net/shop/redeem/

REDEEM

Invalid code. Please make sure you entered the correct code

It stopped working by the time I tried it.

[SBS]
Members
6,101 posts
29 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

As a co-op player myself, just the code is enough.

Simple question, if you know what a code is for would you post it?  I know I would.  I mean, why wouldn't you?

• Meh 1