You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LiskaBystrouska

Flickering at the end of a battle

10 comments in this topic

[SLFF]
[SLFF]
Members
713 posts
48,004 battles

A minor bug, but a little annoying:  Since the update, when the last ship is destroyed or the mission accomplished, the screen often flashes a random image or goes black for a second before proceeding to the battle report.

Members
3,415 posts
40,645 battles

The dive bombers are not working right on IJN as far as I know. They tip over and suddenly the reticle backs away from the target ship as if the brakes were applied. 

If the reticle is on target, a player should be able to keep it there provided there is boost and braking applied. Instead reticle pulls back and the player loses the timing of the drop.

Planes are still dying in larger numbers at post drop or F key recall. If you have a full squadron and you cancelled well away or well past target, then the recall should not impose a penalty of all the squadron save 1 plane return.

The altitude speed is still slow like last patch. It has not improved.

Maybe it is not known because everyone is using other CVs with better durability.

But to put it bluntly, IJN can only effectively torpedo. Dive Bombers are unusable in current state.

It may be possible that this is a global issue with other CVs, but nobody noticed

But I am sure by now, WG noticed I reset all the CV lines and sold the RN. Only thing left is the premiums.

I don't think I will be using CVs in the immediate future if WG is wasting my time.

The Devs had ample time to fix this. Either they are all unable to do so or they won't.

But as far as I know. I am pissed.

WG can forget about selling another premium CV, because the RN one I have, I got in a container. I didn't even want it.

But I used it. Some players value my opinion on the use of that CV and they probably used that information to help in deciding to get a premium CV.

Having said that, even if WG gave me one for free, I refuse to use it until the issues are fixed.

And as of this writing, I highly recommend all players not bother getting any premiums or waste their time on CVs if the Devs can't consistently fix these issues.

User interface with bombers and the plane survivability are seriously compromised.

I will buy the black Kaga only to port queen it. I am not planning to use CVs.

As a general player, as in I sail all ship types, this is stupid.

I bought Enterprise, GZ, and Kaga before rework. And WG never stated that they will rework them prior to sale. 

While I tried my best to adapt to this baited and switched product line, after  numerous times of patches, updates, and more nerfs, this was the last straw.

If you can't get the reticle right, then it's no wonder warplanes became hot garbage. Then the other issues show up without so much as a heads up.

If I did that to anyone, I would get sued.

I even contemplated that back at 080 because of the obvious bait and switch.

Now, I am considering class action.

I will be talking to some folks, and I don't care if WG is IP blocked on the heel of sanctions. This has gone long enough.

I am a reasonable person, and players here are reasonable too. I have exercised enough bloody patience to fill two Jupiter's.

But this is not going to go well.

This is your notice WG, fix it, or forget about the future of this game.

I have to side with the players who are frustrated at the crap. It is not fair to them.  They put too much damn time and resources. Some have had passionately tried to effect change both within and without. Yet it's just static. 

This will be a very bad holiday season in so many ways. I don't think players should invest in something that will likely ruin their invested content and the play time they worked so rigorously did to get this far.

Consider this your Rebuke WG.

You have time to make it right.

Otherwise you either get the window or the stairs. Try looking up that reference. 😠

[PVE]
Members
6,903 posts
22,666 battles

@SteelRain_Rifleman...seperated thread dude...this is a "screen flickering at end of battle" bug thread :-)

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
3,415 posts
40,645 battles
50 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

@SteelRain_Rifleman...seperated thread dude...this is a "screen flickering at end of battle" bug thread :-)

I am aware of the flickering. But that is not the only issue.

Some use grenades, I use just the one tomahawk. Saves time. Especially with cluster bomb loadout. 😏

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,752 posts
10,344 battles
10 hours ago, LiskaBystrouska said:

A minor bug, but a little annoying:  Since the update, when the last ship is destroyed or the mission accomplished, the screen often flashes a random image or goes black for a second before proceeding to the battle report.

Yessir, this was also replicated on Public Test 0.9.10.

The fix should be ready by 0.9.11 so bear with us!

#anchorsaweigh

[SPTR]
Members
27,186 posts
16,907 battles

Its those anime flashback scenes where it shows you the last scene of your previous battle before you get shown of the battle results of your current match 

[SLFF]
[SLFF]
Members
713 posts
48,004 battles
On 10/29/2020 at 6:01 PM, Gneisenau013 said:

Yessir, this was also replicated on Public Test 0.9.10.

The fix should be ready by 0.9.11 so bear with us!

#anchorsaweigh

Still flickering, still bearing with you...