You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AMajor

F3 Torps in the Shima in Random

6 comments in this topic

[DBM]
Members
546 posts
10,625 battles

Love the F3 torps but with the heavy radar and CV presence in T10  Random battles, I am struggling to get close enough to use them.  Any suggestions (other than the obvious one of using island cover to mask your approach)?

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,380 battles

just play more battles and get the experiences from them though ......

[KIA-T]
Members
2,237 posts
9,838 battles

The 8km torps?

An ancient thing from before radar, if you could work them nowadays, it'd be either very impressive or very lucky.

[RLGN]
Members
14,859 posts
26,403 battles
1 hour ago, Akeno017 said:

The 8km torps?

An ancient thing from before radar, if you could work them nowadays, it'd be either very impressive or very lucky.

Was using the 20ks, actually doing pretty good, and still getting kvetched at...

...guess someone was mad I didn’t charge in and die like a lot of other DDs I see these days.

[BUOY]
Members
1,098 posts
15,191 battles
1 hour ago, Akeno017 said:

The 8km torps?

Ehhh... I ground out the UU using the 8's earlier this year after every ship I targeted with the 12/20's seemingly turned out to be piloted by Yuro himself and they work fine as long as you know how to read the minimap, stay situationally aware and not get super unlucky and the MM going 'Oops! All Petros/Nevskys!'. Stalking and dev striking Venezias after the Venezia season of CB was incredibly cathartic.

[SYN]
Members
1,360 posts
10,603 battles

Try the F3 Yugumo for real s & g 's. 

It's even fun running TRB. However, smoke Yugumo with F3s can break an enemy push if you are willing to guns.

On edit...I checked  and I have sold the stock torps. 

Edited by Ensign_Pulver_2016