Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TarasBulba_

No sound with CV Attack Aircraft

5 comments in this topic

[ASHIP]
Members
138 posts
10,693 battles

Is it just me, or is there no engine sound (unless you boost) with the CV attack aircraft.

I am not able to hear any sound from my attack aircraft when flying, except when I use the boost

Members
56 posts
685 battles

(this below is a copy paste from my other thread but yep CVs are buggy pos at least u can play them i wish i no sound instead of unplayable.)

my FPS not recording and without bug is a solid 60-80.

My video card vs the min cards is over 30-50% faster on user benchmark.
Wargaming likes to say its because even though my card says DX11 in dxdiag, its hardware level is dx 10 (9800gt pci-e 2.0)

WELP GUESS WHAT?!!?

TODAY ANOTHER PLAYER COMMENTED ON MY YOUTUBE VIDEO SAYING HE HAS  THE SAME PROBLEM AND HE HAS A NEWER COMPUTER.

WHATS UP BOYS?  if your gonna post here saying just upgrade your video card, don't because its not happening, everything else works 110% good on wows and every other game, so no my video card is not dying either.

SOOOOOOOOO?

GIVE US LEGACY RETICULE AIMING OR JUST REMOVE THE CVS BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE CAN USE

wonder how many ppl have this bug but just havent tried/do not play CVs yet, if theres another one that found my youtube video, there are TONS more.

Sincerely,
A player who used to love CVs and has reformatted his pc twice, clean wiped drivers, tried EVERYTHING -- and still cant play, it was update 0.9.9, [edited] that stupid [edited]update.

Edited by ELiTEsKiLLDeSTRoYeR

Members
361 posts
209 battles
4 hours ago, ELiTEsKiLLDeSTRoYeR said:

(this below is a copy paste from my other thread but yep CVs are buggy pos at least u can play them i wish i no sound instead of unplayable.)

my FPS not recording and without bug is a solid 60-80.

My video card vs the min cards is over 30-50% faster on user benchmark.
Wargaming likes to say its because even though my card says DX11 in dxdiag, its hardware level is dx 10 (9800gt pci-e 2.0)

SOOOOOOOOO?

JUST REMOVE THE CVS 

wonder how many ppl have this bug but just havent tried/do not play CVs yet, if theres another one that found my youtube video, there are TONS more.

Sincerely,
A player who used to love CVs and has reformatted his pc twice, clean wiped drivers, tried EVERYTHING -- and still cant play, it was update 0.9.9, [edited] that stupid [edited]update.

I had to quote this in case it was missed in the previous post - lol.

PS - FT;FY and removed the red pen as it used to be (and may still be)  a forum violation.

Sign in to follow this