You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IRISHSDOWN

Correcting MY Wows Replay.....help plz

7 comments in this topic

[SAPP]
Members
97 posts
8,602 battles

Hello all.  I went to my replays and instead of the WOWS icon in front of the replay I have the NOTEPAD icon.  Any idea on how to correct this?  Thank you.

[WORX]
Members
11,361 posts
19,140 battles
6 minutes ago, IRISHSDOWN said:

Hello all.  I went to my replays and instead of the WOWS icon in front of the replay I have the NOTEPAD icon.  Any idea on how to correct this?  Thank you.

If its a Replay file...

• Right click on it
    • Click on "open with"
      • Click (WOWS)"client runner"
        • IT should be found in your WOWS root folder...

Then make sure you're log in to WGC, double click on file and it should go... IF it doesn't.

Just right click on the file and open with "client runner". That should clear it out...

If not, do a "Check and repair"  and then right click, open with client runner.

Edited by Navalpride33

[SAPP]
Members
97 posts
8,602 battles
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

If its a Replay file...

• Right click on it
    • Click on "open with"
      • Click "client runner"

Then make sure you're log in to WGC, double click on file and it should go... IF it doesn't.

Just right click on the file and open with "client runner". That should clear it out...

If not, do a "Check and repair"  and then right click, open with client runner.

Open With shows Photoshop, Chrome and Notepad.  Search the Microsoft Store and Choose another app.  I do not see Client Runner.  Check and repair on the whole WOWS file?

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,942 battles
5 minutes ago, IRISHSDOWN said:

Open With shows Photoshop, Chrome and Notepad.  Search the Microsoft Store and Choose another app.  I do not see Client Runner.  Check and repair on the whole WOWS file?

Any replay you have from prior to this patch will not work with this patch. You need a copy of the old game. Good luck with that!

[WORX]
Members
11,361 posts
19,140 battles
24 minutes ago, IRISHSDOWN said:

The WOWS client runner,

Members
2,385 posts
13,906 battles
2 hours ago, Umikami said:

Any replay you have from prior to this patch will not work with this patch. You need a copy of the old game. Good luck with that!

Yep.. crashes when trying to load yesterdays replay so I could make a video... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr