You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chumbucket

Early access ships

8 comments in this topic

[EXPN]
Beta Testers
55 posts
4,483 battles

"VIIIKansas, IX Minnesota, and X Vermont will leave Early Access and become available for all players to research"

Kansas & Minnesota still marked early access in tech tree?   How come?:fish_viking:

[WOLFC]
Members
1,995 posts
10,434 battles
8 minutes ago, Chumbucket said:

"VIIIKansas, IX Minnesota, and X Vermont will leave Early Access and become available for all players to research"

Kansas & Minnesota still marked early access in tech tree?   How come?:fish_viking:

“When Update 0.9.11 goes live, VIII Kansas, IX Minnesota, and X Vermont will leave Early Access and become available for all players to research.”

This is update 0.9.10.

• Sad 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,042 posts
26,088 battles

Because the tech tree is not researchable, yet.  The only way to get them is through the EE event.  The new ships won't become "all-access" until patch 9.11 (in about 4 weeks.)

Edir:  Ninja'd by @Nevermore135

Edited by HamptonRoads

[EXPN]
Beta Testers
55 posts
4,483 battles
22 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

Because the tech tree is not researchable, yet.  The only way to get them is through the EE event.  The new ships won't become "all-access" until patch 9.11 (in about 4 weeks.)

Edir:  Ninja'd by @Nevermore135

What is the EE event anyway, I know the Kansas is supposed to be crappy, I still want her! :fish_cute_2:

[NFJF]
Members
693 posts
10,417 battles

They have to extend the cash grab period from 1 to 2 patches. Really blows my mind that people will spend real money to get early access to tech line ships that will cost them nothing but xp and in game credits after just 2 patches!

• Boring 1

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles
12 minutes ago, admiralsexybeast said:

They have to extend the cash grab period from 1 to 2 patches. Really blows my mind that people will spend real money to get early access to tech line ships that will cost them nothing but xp and in game credits after just 2 patches!

Time = Money.   Some people just have more money than time.  I don't think I would ever do it here but when I played Mechwarrior Online, I usually pre-ordered just about every mech that came out simply because I didn't have the time to grind the credits to buy the mechs in game.  Then again the value of the pre-order early access packs was much higher than anything in WoWS offers.

[MNR]
[MNR]
Members
82 posts
4,155 battles

wait a min... Vermont is not even an early access ship yet.. so how can it leave when its never was?