You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
paradat

Mouse left click stops working

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,105 posts
17,189 battles

Random issue where the mouse stops working in battle. I can alt tab out of battle and the mouse is fine. Works fine in the port. Not sure what is triggering it. Anyone else?

Members
3,420 posts
40,888 battles

Try running the mouse trouble shoot feature either from the mouse manufacturer software, or use the windows device troubleshooting features.

Check if your computer is updated. Run a repair of the game just in case.

If none of that works, then try adjustments to the mouse under devices in windows settings or the settings in the game. 

Lastly, see if you have a bad connection with the wired part of the mouse. If wireless, get a wired mouse.

I use a logitech g 300 series, but there are many nice ones that suit your hand. It's all about fit and function.

Good luck.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,752 posts
10,386 battles
2 hours ago, paradat said:

Random issue where the mouse stops working in battle. I can alt tab out of battle and the mouse is fine. Works fine in the port. Not sure what is triggering it. Anyone else?

I've experienced this issue on occasion but it is usually followed by a disconnect of the client so my issue was network instability.

You may want to do a check and repair of the client to see if all game files are intact.

Members
149 posts
24,933 battles

I have also had this problem with the left mouse button not firing. Maybe todays update will fix this.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,105 posts
17,189 battles
3 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

I've experienced this issue on occasion but it is usually followed by a disconnect of the client so my issue was network instability.

You may want to do a check and repair of the client to see if all game files are intact.

I think I figured it out. I will on occasion get updates from my e-mail in game. When I shift click to move them of the screen that seems to trigger the mouse issue. If I alt tab out and back it seems to fix it.

[NSEW]
Members
2,115 posts
11,354 battles

Same here.

I thought it was the wireless going haywire, but it was not.

Alt tab, and it was working as normal.  Took few seconds to sync up again for the fire key to work again.