You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Drunk_AKA

No gunfire sound in Key Battle

8 comments in this topic

[WOITL]
[WOITL]
Members
14 posts
6,906 battles

Got the same issue, also I believe no torpedo launch sounds on Gale. Seems to be that main armament just doesn't have sounds at all.

• Cool 1

Members
3,415 posts
40,645 battles

Sometimes, a BB firing a shell from far away sounds like "thud!", Then about 99 seconds later you hear the " boom!" From the Pensacola point of view.😏 If I happen to hit a Perth, I see in chat: "Matthew Quigley!, Bugger! Take cover! I am going to carve your heart out with a spoon! Turn to page seven hundred and sixty-two! Expelly Citadelus!"

[5D2]
Members
364 posts
10,352 battles
2 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Sometimes, a BB firing a shell from far away sounds like "thud!", Then about 99 seconds later you hear the " boom!" From the Pensacola point of view.😏 If I happen to hit a Perth, I see in chat: "Matthew Quigley!, Bugger! Take cover! I am going to carve your heart out with a spoon! Turn to page seven hundred and sixty-two! Expelly Citadelus!"

Wrong game mode dude.  Read the title.

[STAR]
Members
39 posts
15,863 battles

Can confirm, no gun sounds in this mode for me too!

Edit: Even using the launch with default settings didn't help, still no gun sounds

Edit 2: I figured out how to make it work: just enable again space/halloween ships on port, if you disable it, it cuts the sound for this mode

Edited by fioda
  • Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,752 posts
10,344 battles
2 hours ago, fioda said:

Edit: Even using the launch with default settings didn't help, still no gun sounds

Edit 2: I figured out how to make it work: just enable again space/halloween ships on port, if you disable it, it cuts the sound for this mode

Thanks for providing this info!

[5D2]
Members
364 posts
10,352 battles
On 10/28/2020 at 11:59 AM, fioda said:

Thanks for the fix.  Wish I could actually play the halloween mode without allowing the halloween camos in randoms...