You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheArc

I'm up but can't play WoWS! Whatcha gonna do?

56 comments in this topic

[FORM]
Members
1,819 posts
12,167 battles

I guess there might still be some pr0n on the internet I haven't seen yet...

Whatcha gonna do til the servers are back up?

• Funny 1

[FORM]
Members
1,819 posts
12,167 battles
11 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Youtube or tiktok...Inquiring minds want to know (mainly mine).

Ok, now what? :P

Beta Testers
73 posts
4,040 battles

Am about to roll some high arty in tanks......frency tier 9 / 10, usa tier 9, soviet tier 10, brit tier 10.  Will keep me occupied until ships comes back up.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
27 minutes ago, TheArc said:

I've been watching this foxy lady.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
21,611 posts
15,660 battles
1 hour ago, TheArc said:

Start an argument, hopefully a familiar one that we can have some fun with: "Pineapple on pizza", or something like that.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,335 posts
4,909 battles

Reminds me how much I love 5 am appointment er... gaming with Wows. Too damn early in the morning.

Or having to explain to the cultured Lawman shifting from foot to foot after he heard you roar at the POS Salem Cruiser that burned your Unobitanium BB Monster from a million HP to nothing. The more they give you the eye the easier it is to babble yourself incoherently into a self exiled Baker Acted period of time, after which you will be released with the admonishment that you cannot touch the internet or computers for 180 days.

You can burn that time off playing need for speed games released in 2003 online. You only think you are fast until the siren wailing crown vic latches onto your Viper at 180+

Edited by xHeavy

Members
4,488 posts
20,684 battles
1 hour ago, TheArc said:

20201024_081520.thumb.jpg.a0d379ac1afa3e7e6775ed69e9671566.jpg

WIP

• Cool 1

[FORM]
Members
1,819 posts
12,167 battles
Just now, xHeavy said:

Or having to explain to the cultured Lawman shifting from foot to foot after he heard you roar at the POS Salem Cruiser that burned your Unobitanium BB Monster from a million HP to nothing. The more they give you the eye the easier it is to babble yourself incoherently into a self exiled Baker Acted period of time, after which you will be released with the admonishment that you cannot touch the internet or computers for 180 days.

I hate when that happens! 

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/do-you-know-who-i-hate/n9252 

[ARGSY]
Members
21,611 posts
15,660 battles
3 minutes ago, jamesi said:

Venture into WoT and realise that ships have ruined my tanking reflexes :cap_yes:

That damn muscle memory - gets you every time! :fish_boom:

I have a tablet game in which if your unit rolls 200 damage (a lot in context) on a unit with only 1 health left, the game still counts all of it. I sometimes come back to WOWS after playing that and get disappointed when a Musashi killsteal with two cits doesn't pull the full 20K or whatever amount. :cap_haloween:

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,056 posts

Excuse me? POS Salem? I beg to differ - Samantha is quite a good ship, a very good ship. 

Me, I'm trying to figure out why, even though it was supposed to have downloaded yesterday (with all the correct boxes checked) and did as I watched it, this morning it is downloading. No doubt simply user error, eh? 

You could always watch Dasha... I mean the update notes...

Edited by Herr_Reitz
  • Cool 1

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,677 posts
35,847 battles

The one side-effect that bugs me, from the changes to the client, where you can use one client for different regions (a good thing), is that even though EU does not update till tonight, I can't use it as the client is downloading now for 0.9.10, and they will be at 0.9.9 for the whole day. Why is it not done all at the same time WG? I understand you want overnight or early morning to minimize impact, but there are hours of night that NA shares with EU.

Retraction: I tried and no idea how but it worked even though I downloaded the new client. GJ!

Edited by alexf24

[HINON]
Members
13,711 posts

I'll be eating bfast, packing a lunch, and then leaving to work my 12 hr shift but that does mean I'm off tomorrow with time for WOWS.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,069 posts
22,589 battles

Gone back to my gaming roots and favorite game of all time from 1993.

image.thumb.png.3df345f935eb2001a4cd2662fd7ad642.png

I like the original version much better than the new WG version (sorry WG). The new one isn't as simple...

• Cool 3
  • Haha 1

Members
3,415 posts
40,676 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Start an argument, hopefully a familiar one that we can have some fun with: "Pineapple on pizza", or something like that.

Try Ginger or Mary Anne. That could take days to resolve.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,069 posts
22,589 battles
35 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Excuse me? POS Salem? I beg to differ - Samantha is quite a good ship, a very good ship. 

Me, I'm trying to figure out why, even though it was supposed to have downloaded yesterday (with all the correct boxes checked) and did as I watched it, this morning it is downloading. No doubt simply user error, eh? 

You could always watch Dasha... I mean the update notes...

Done! What's next???

Members
3,415 posts
40,676 battles
57 minutes ago, xHeavy said:

Reminds me how much I love 5 am appointment er... gaming with Wows. Too damn early in the morning.

You can burn that time off playing need for speed games released in 2003 online. You only think you are fast until the siren wailing crown vic latches onto your Viper at 180+

A Dodge viper is notorious for having its rear bumper fall off due to exhaust vibration.

Members
3,415 posts
40,676 battles

I am at work. By the time I get home, it is ready.

I have a restart ritual, but that means finding an irritating canadian pop singer with a name that ends in Beiber to sacrifice. 🔪 This close to Halloween, I might as well get some Black magic added to my game. 😏

• Haha 1

[YARRR]
Members
735 posts
5,955 battles
13 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Try Ginger or Mary Anne. That could take days to resolve.

Both.

Problem solved.

• Funny 1

[FORM]
Members
1,819 posts
12,167 battles
1 minute ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

Mrs. Howell. She's got money.

Yeah, but talk about high maintenance! It was supposed to be a 3 hour tour and she brought what... dozens of outfits? That's just crazy!

And why is a millionaire and his wife booking a group tour like that too? Wouldn't they have their own boat, or some friends they can at least mooch off? The whole thing is VERY suspect!

Members
3,415 posts
40,676 battles
6 minutes ago, ElAurens said:

Both.

Problem solved.

Nope, you can't have both. You must choose only one. There is never both.

Not in real, not possible.

Try getting two women to agree on one guy? You are more likely to win the lottery, bring about world peace, have Taylor Swift and Katy Perry as besties, RTS CVs return, Sailor Moon show up in Warships event, Duane Johnson as a captain in shop, and lastly a cure for diabetes, cancer, and that crappy virus making 2020 really sucky.  🤔

And then you woke up. 😏

[NASSF]
[NASSF]
Members
166 posts
15,161 battles

I've been arguing with the cats about their morning can of food.

"Yes! It is a flavor you like...it's the same one you two ate it yesterday!!!"

But I feel an epic fail coming my way......