You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Brawling in a MA vs T10s

14 comments in this topic

[PHD]
Members
217 posts
6,382 battles
34 minutes ago, Righteous_Noob said:

Purchased a Mass to brawl with yesterday in addition to my Bismark. Much fun had.......my new favorite way to WOWS. 

If you love brawling Battleships, Pommern is the best. 

Beta Testers
73 posts
4,040 battles
Just now, WM1957 said:

And You're welcome WG / WOWS for spending $70+usd to get her today. :cap_haloween:

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
4 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Push a cap early and see what happens.....

The Massy is a tier VIII that thinks it's a tier X. I simply love that ship and play it more than any other BB.

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,360 posts
4,912 battles

Its not a bad ship. I like her.

The IX Pommern on the other hand has rendered such service to the gaerman player that grabbing containers, flags and so forth isnt too difficult.

When trying to crit enemy ships, just remember those BIG FAT plates on the side of their hull is where your rounds need to impact from 2 km or closer. Into the preexisting holes if possible.

I know I will be picking up more BB's and will be tripping over stuff to crit other BB's with it At some point. There are already a small number of bad [edited]BB's I already plan on buying, just as soon I get the annoying details out of the way first.

[--V--]
Members
1,459 posts
13,765 battles
13 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

The Massy is a tier VIII that thinks it's a tier X. I simply love that ship and play it more than any other BB.

Ditto

[PVE]
Members
377 posts
3,136 battles
1 hour ago, WM1957 said:

Pommern is a beast.

Members
1,797 posts
5,635 battles

Le Sigh...I should have waited.  I haven't bought Mass just because I bought 'Bama and didn't want to be spendy.  I am hoping for a sale...whereby I can get both Mass and Jean Bart.  I can, I suppose, make a Georgia/Mass Captain...though, in reality, that's my current Buffalo captain with what was, formerly (you know, when it still mattered), an AA build that is now a secondary build w/o man sec...which I haven't found necessary on Georgia. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,084 posts
36 minutes ago, Mahrs said:

Le Sigh...I should have waited.  I haven't bought Mass just because I bought 'Bama and didn't want to be spendy.  I am hoping for a sale...whereby I can get both Mass and Jean Bart.  I can, I suppose, make a Georgia/Mass Captain...though, in reality, that's my current Buffalo captain with what was, formerly (you know, when it still mattered), an AA build that is now a secondary build w/o man sec...which I haven't found necessary on Georgia. 

Personally I really give thumbs' up to JB. A very entertaining ship as long as you keep your eyes on the minimap and your bow where it needs to be. 

Punching the turbo button on her power-plants then ripping loose with a reload booster timed just perfectly, well... we're talking potatoes to french fries in no time. 

I have Georgia and Mass but prefer the JB. 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
28,210 posts
24,603 battles

It's very possible for Tier VIII Massachusetts to succeed in a brawl against Tier X Battleships.

I used to LOVE brawling Tier X Battleships in Random Battles with Tier VIII Alabama, and she lacked the Mega Secondaries Massachusetts has.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[CDOH]
Members
573 posts
7,475 battles
8 hours ago, WM1957 said:

Never let a Pommern get close. 

[AN2AC]
Members
134 posts
8,759 battles
6 hours ago, Mahrs said:

Generally my night starts with either Mass, Mass B then Georgia with bull Halsey as captain of the three, or Bismark, Tirpitz, Tirpitz B & Pommern with Lutjens on the 4, then JB (and I want to get JB Black in the upcoming black Friday event).

[TFFOX]
Members
801 posts
1,687 battles
8 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

welp, that explains why i've heard a lot of stuff about her being OP. and she's a premium so WG Cant nerf her!:Smile_teethhappy: