Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Steel_Calvary

Only got to stage 17 anyway I can get the Anchorage

11 comments in this topic

Members
19 posts
1,982 battles

Hello,

In the ship dock I only got to stage 17 one short (only needed 15K hp more).  My mouse ran out of batteries and there was nothing in the house.  Any know if there is a way to get the Anchorage?  It seem I can buy 2 stage with gold but not 3. 

thanks

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
1,266 posts
4,886 battles

It should have a small icon leading to what you will need for a total buyout at any point.

I bought the anchorage free and clear within the first hour of it's release back then. Generally because I do not grind out all 20 stages in time.

Regarding battery in mice, you would want a good USB mouse and don't even worry about that battery crap.

[WORX]
Members
11,351 posts
19,037 battles
9 minutes ago, Steel_Calvary said:

Hello,

In the ship dock I only got to stage 17 one short (only needed 15K hp more).  My mouse ran out of batteries and there was nothing in the house.  Any know if there is a way to get the Anchorage?  It seem I can buy 2 stage with gold but not 3. 

thanks

In your port interface..

• Click on the Dock Yard.
    • From there there is a button that says "complete with doubloons"
      • That is it...

You can only get the ship with doubs, completing the mission would only have gotten to stage 18 anyways.

GL

Members
19 posts
1,982 battles

That is the problem.  I only got to stage 17 by completing missions.  It seems I can only use doubs for only 2 stages that still let me one stage short.  So is there way I can complete 20 phase at this point or am I just SOL.  thanks

[WORX]
Members
11,351 posts
19,037 battles
1 minute ago, Steel_Calvary said:

So is there way I can complete 20 phase at this point or am I just SOL.  thanks

Nope, Doubs is the only way from the start... There was no other way to get to stage 20...

[AUG]
Members
27 posts
7,056 battles
1 hour ago, Steel_Calvary said:

That is the problem.  I only got to stage 17 by completing missions.  It seems I can only use doubs for only 2 stages that still let me one stage short.  So is there way I can complete 20 phase at this point or am I just SOL.  thanks

And I promise it will let you pay for more than 2 stages - just look for the "Complete With Doubloons" button like @Navalpride33 said and click it.

[BUOY]
Members
1,095 posts
15,139 battles
2 hours ago, Steel_Calvary said:

If you click 'Complete with doubloons' you will pay for the last three stages (5250 dubs) and get the Anchorage. If that doesn't happen it's a glitch, submit a support ticket.

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
1,216 posts
19,261 battles
3 hours ago, Steel_Calvary said:

Hello,

thanks

https://dockyard.worldofwarships.com/en/

Finish it using your browser or phone if the game is unavailable or bugged for you.

Edited by Cit_the_bed

Members
19 posts
1,982 battles

ok I think I get it.  You can buy as many phase (stage) as you need @1750 dubs per phase.  You are not limited to 2 as long as you have the dubs, right???

[AAA]
Members
163 posts
18,789 battles
16 minutes ago, Steel_Calvary said:

ok I think I get it.  You can buy as many phase (stage) as you need @1750 dubs per phase.  You are not limited to 2 as long as you have the dubs, right???

Correct 

[WORX]
Members
11,351 posts
19,037 battles
1 hour ago, Steel_Calvary said:

Correct, sometimes I forget to explain the details. But, bottom line... IF you have dubs and you really want the ship. You can buy it at any stage...

What I meant was, the only way to get the ship was by doing the missions upto 18 (or where ever you can)... Then fork over dubs to finish the process.

As per the patch note, you can't get the ship by only completing the CM stages. I hope it clears it up.

Sign in to follow this