Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
VaygrEmpire

captain voice Per ship instead of entire ships when?

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

151
[DANTO]
Beta Testers
204 posts
6,904 battles

Has there been announcement or something similar to it that captain voice to be set Per ships instead of entire ships?

For example, I prefer ARP Ashigara for most of my ships, but when I play any other ships with specific captain on it (i.e. AL Sovetskaya Rossiya or AL Yukikaze or AL Enterprise on my Enterprise), I'd like to listen to them instead of my global captain voice. 

Sure I can change back to default voice every time I start a game, but it's a bit of work to change back and forth every few game. 

Has this been mentioned already sometime in the past? When is it coming? If not, will WG do this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33,575
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,689 posts
19,844 battles

Set voiceover modification to national+, should have unique voices for those captains that have one and normal national ones for those that don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
331
[PHD]
Members
1,678 posts
7,031 battles

Is there a way to change the voice of a specific unique captain? I have a couple that have very annoying voices, and some I like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33,575
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,689 posts
19,844 battles
22 minutes ago, GrayPanther2018 said:

Is there a way to change the voice of a specific unique captain? I have a couple that have very annoying voices, and some I like. 

Filter some voices out and some not? No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,141
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,959 posts
24 minutes ago, Mudd_H_F__XX said:

@VaygrEmpire @GrayPanther2018 Just get a Dasha Perova commander and set the voice over to her. Very soothing for the entire fleet.

The one from the armory for 1500 doubloons?  If you buy one, it becomes a voice over option? If so, does it matter what nation you buy or is the voice over the same no matter what?

The AL captain voices are REALLY annoying and I am looking for a voice over to fix them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
151
[DANTO]
Beta Testers
204 posts
6,904 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

Set voiceover modification to national+, should have unique voices for those captains that have one and normal national ones for those that don't.

Eh, but i don't like normal voices...they are boring. I want ARP Ashigara for most of my ships (so pretty much on any normal captains), but with specific captains (any anime captains from ARP, HSF, AL, or other collaborations), I'd like to listen to them, but without changing audio setting every game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33,575
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,689 posts
19,844 battles
Just now, VaygrEmpire said:

Eh, but i don't like normal voices...they are boring. I want ARP Ashigara for most of my ships (so pretty much on any normal captains), but with specific captains (any anime captains from ARP, HSF, AL, or other collaborations), I'd like to listen to them, but without changing audio setting every game. 

...

1 hour ago, Lert said:

Filter some voices out and some not? No.

You'll need a mod for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
214
[MUDDX]
Banned
429 posts
980 battles
44 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

If you buy one, it becomes a voice over option? If so, does it matter what nation you buy or is the voice over the same no matter what?

Anyone gives the voice over for all nations. Soothing Russian babe voice easy on the ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,141
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,959 posts
Just now, Mudd_H_F__XX said:

Anyone gives the voice over for all nations. Soothing Russian babe voice easy on the ears.

So if I buy say the US Dasha and then set my voice over to Dasha but play a RU ship, the voice over will sound RU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
214
[MUDDX]
Banned
429 posts
980 battles
1 minute ago, Burnsy said:

So if I buy say the US Dasha and then set my voice over to Dasha

you will get the Dasha Russian voiceover for every ship until you change it. 

Also I have noticed that one's setting selections stay the same for multiple accounts. I have the 3 overseas accounts with no Dasha captain but my NA account setting applies to those 3 also so I get Dasha on all 4 regions from the one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
331
[PHD]
Members
1,678 posts
7,031 battles

I have a couple of IJN captains one from the HSF and the other an online person I rather like, for the most part. But another one was the one that looks like a teddybear, don't much care for him. But he is only a 6 point captain so no great loss, he lives in reserve. I though about Dasha but no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×