You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Khabarovsk destroyer cap & Destroyer bully

6 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,610 posts
17,218 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , here is a video where I show more of my khaba cap and destroyer bully tactics , I also compare her with the Kleber and show some of the differences . Anyone that is a subscriber to my Youtube channel knows I believe the French have the highest carry potential in the game for DDs for  multiple reasons . So me comparing and showing how you can use a similar play style to my French is saying how strong I think Khaba can be . I show a cpl instances where I feel Khaba is actually stronger in certain situations . Kleber has a reload booster , Speed and 20% engine boost , fast reloading , harding hitting torps vs Khaba has heals , better AA than Kleber  ,  Speed except when compared to Kleber and stupid good armor . Kleber has poor AA , similar Concealment as Khaba . Khaba has horrible agility, decent AA, short hard hitting torps . I believe Khaba is being overlooked in a DD  & cap bully approach . My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you find the videos helpful and remember it it is good to get multiple opinions and perspectives on ships and tactics , we are not all the same . Happy hunting captain . :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

[META_]
Members
1,610 posts
17,218 battles
1 hour ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

Thank   you   for  sharing  o7

Welcome,  I hate seeing this Russian beauty being a port queen.  Just trying to give a different point of view on her and maybe a different strategy with her...thanks for the comments 

[PVE]
Members
6,930 posts
22,691 battles

How'd i miss this 1...

Surely hope you had Adrenalin Rush on that...talk about getting the most out of it in that battle.

[MAD-1]
Members
53 posts
15,425 battles

I need to play my Khaba more, especially after the buff

[META_]
Members
1,610 posts
17,218 battles
On 1/17/2021 at 12:40 PM, Sea_Jotun said:

I need to play my Khaba more, especially after the buff

She is a unique boat with that armor,  she can do things other dds can't...