You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IRISHSDOWN

What are you putting your epoch camo on?

38 comments in this topic

[WPORT]
Members
6,686 posts
11,675 battles
18 minutes ago, IRISHSDOWN said:

What are you putting your epoch camo on?

By IRISHSDOWN,

I'm probably going with the Alsace

The Izumo, once I welcome her to my port.

On my Public Test Server account, it looked nice on the Drake.

[POP]
Members
4,669 posts
12,429 battles

Based on my experience with the Italian cruisers so far, Brindisi is on the short list to get one of them. The other one I'll probably save for a DD line once I start some of those, maybe either Kitakaze or Jutland.

• Cool 1

[AOD_C]
[AOD_C]
Members
19 posts
2,066 battles

Kitakaze for 1 It’s sexy  

I enjoyed the low tier stuff other than the Svietlana..that thing is awful for me. 

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
25,512 posts
27,502 battles
1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Based on my experience with the Italian cruisers so far, Brindisi is on the short list to get one of them. The other one I'll probably save for a DD line once I start some of those, maybe either Kitakaze or Jutland.

I was thinking Fletcher or Kitakaze.  There aren't that many tier 9 tech tree ships that I like playing for fun, but those are two of them.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,056 posts
10,829 battles

Mine is going on two of the three tier 9's I have that I am not planning on pushing to tier 10 any time soon, specifically Iowa and Tashkent. I had an earlier Halloween camo that I just attached to my Mogodor.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,037 posts
11 minutes ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Got 3.  They're just sitting in reserve.  Maybe Paolo Emilio..   no rush.

Why would you put a free premium camo on a ship that comes with it's own premium camo?

• Cool 2

[WOLFX]
Members
68 posts
15,135 battles
3 hours ago, IRISHSDOWN said:

Same. I don't want to spend this camo on cruisers. All tier 9 cruisers are not bad... but that's it, not bad.

I already got perma camos for my Fletcher, Chung Mu, Tashkent and of course Kitakaze.

Members
661 posts
28 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Why would you put a free premium camo on a ship that comes with it's own premium camo?

Something different.   I have quite a few assignable camos just sitting idle.  Mostly because I use the disposable camos for greater rewards anyway.    I rarely use the permanent ones. 

[WOLFG]
Members
632 posts
13,885 battles
1 hour ago, Burnsy said:

I've wondered that myself, lol. It's a waste of a camo to put it on a ship that already comes with a free premium camo. Seen a couple of Georgias and even a Missouri with the epoch camo. Silly people.

4 hours ago, IRISHSDOWN said:

I put my first one on the Ostergotland. Saving my other one for now. Was gonna put it on the Alsace, but I think I may save it to see how the Kitakaze is once I research it. I recently reset the French BB line, and got the Alsace back, but it doesn't seem as great as I once thought it was when I was grinding up the line the first time. Especially since I got Jean Bart. So yeah, gonna wait until I see how the Kitakaze is before I use the epoch camo.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
563 posts
7,311 battles

Alsace is a no-brainer.

The second one I'm leaning towards Brindisi, with Izumo and Drake being dark horses.

[-TKS-]
Members
1,253 posts
9,590 battles

Kitakaze was a definite yes. I’m currently stuck between Iowa and Jutland for the other. What would you guys suggest?

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,037 posts
6 hours ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Something different.   I have quite a few assignable camos just sitting idle.  Mostly because I use the disposable camos for greater rewards anyway.    I rarely use the permanent ones. 

The....inefficiency of it wouldn't let me me do it. :Smile_teethhappy:

[-BCO-]
Members
879 posts
1,759 battles

Neptune and Buffalo. But not "here", on EU. I figured that If I want to reset a line it will be those two.In fact I already did that and now I'm back on the Neptune..  On the RN Cl line I have T6, 8,9 with permacammo's now so.... and T7, 8, 9 on US Ca's

Edited by Bandi73
Typo
  • Cool 1

[RBMK2]
[RBMK2]
Members
586 posts
12,266 battles

Udaloi, cause I just unlocked it when I got the camo.

Drake will get the next one when I finish with the AbleMable.

Side note: I'm funding Udaloi to be a very nice Co Op boat.

[GLF]
Members
1,045 posts
17,220 battles

FDG.   I wanted the painters to use the maximum amount of paint possible to make it worth my money.  I havent decided on the second one.   Maybe Alsace because French BB is the line that I regrind for RB.   I still have one of the T8 new years permacamos that I never mounted also.  Was always considering using that on Rich but I never mounted it yet, lol.   

[-BUI-]
Members
2,423 posts
6,425 battles

Friesland or Georgia, Benham would be a consideration as well, but I have the "apocalypse skin" for that already.