You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

it's break time

27 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,153 posts
13,741 battles

I'm spending more time in the forum than in battle. I think I need a break. The person who introduced me to Warships has ask me to come back to World of Warcraft.

No rant, no bashing WG, just taking a break. I don't know for how long. But no matter how long I do wish everyone the best.

Edited by kgh52
  • Cool 9
  • Funny 1
  • Sad 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,081 posts
22,632 battles

Good luck and hope to see you back in ships!

• Cool 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,465 posts
17,781 battles

23 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I'm spending more time in the forum than in battle. I think I need a break. 

Understood and good luck. We'll keep the lights on for you.

Thirty Tasty Memes For When You Need A Break - Memebase - Funny Memes |  Tumblr funny, Funny memes, Memes

• Funny 3

[CK5]
Members
1,458 posts
15,505 battles

I actually alternate time between World of Warships and World of Warcraft.  I find the games complement each other and that each gives me a nice break from the other.  

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
3,227 posts
26,885 battles

I'm not leaving but have been playing WOW a lot less since I started playing conflict of Nations a slower game against other human players and much better then the Game Call of War........... 

[SALVO]
Members
2,517 posts
6,683 battles
31 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I'm spending more time in the forum than in battle. I think I need a break. The person who introduced me to Warships has ask me to come back to World of Warcraft.

No rant, no bashing WG, just taking a break. I don't know for how long. But no matter how long I do wish everyone the best.

Hey I know we rarely got along.  But still I wish you good luck in your endeavors. 

[META_]
Members
1,607 posts
17,197 battles
46 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Good luck and hope you enjoy the break...it is good to have a break or comeback with a different perspective,  

[PVE]
Members
6,929 posts
22,671 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Well... doesn't sound like you are abandoning (War)Ship(s)...just taking a (War)Craft sabbatical...so see you around when you get back...enjoy :-)

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,803 posts
16,952 battles

Good luck, I used to do WOW3, I think that was the last stand alone before it went MMO. It was a lot of fun.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
4,664 posts
20,600 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

We'll leave the lights on for your return !

"Till our next post...."

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
505 posts
1,389 battles
1 hour ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I actually alternate time between World of Warships and World of Warcraft.  I find the games complement each other and that each gives me a nice break from the other.  

I do something similar, except I cycle between [edited],  World of Tanks Blitz, and World of Warships

[TDRB]
Members
5,153 posts
13,741 battles
3 hours ago, eviltane said:

Hey I know we rarely got along.  But still I wish you good luck in your endeavors. 

We just have different opinion on this game, nothing to create hard feelings. Thanks

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,305 posts
6,112 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Oink! Dude Kgh the 52th, do we really care? I do not want to be disrespectful but... First, I'm Goltz, so I only respect Goltz and the [PIG]s and then, well, there are 10s of thousands of players here. So, is your mood a topic to be discussed here??? Goltz.

• Meh 2

[SALVO]
Members
2,517 posts
6,683 battles
4 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink! Dude Kgh the 52th, do we really care? I do not want to be disrespectful but... First, I'm Goltz, so I only respect Goltz and the [PIG]s and then, well, there are 10s of thousands of players here. So, is your mood a topic to be discussed here??? Goltz.

You don’t “have to care”. Most people don’t seem to care and aren’t responding either.   Neither do you have to post your terrible act every single time.  It’s super annoying. 

Edited by eviltane
  • Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
21,659 posts
15,697 battles
10 hours ago, kgh52 said:

No probs. The door will be open - welcome mat ready - when you return.

Have fun in your medieval dungeons. :cap_like:

• Cool 2

[WPORT]
Members
6,643 posts
11,616 battles
10 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Good luck, have fun.  Fair winds and following seas.  Hope to see you again.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,689 posts
7,084 battles

5 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

1 hour ago, eviltane said:

You don’t “have to care”. Most people don’t seem to care and aren’t responding either.   Neither do you have to post your terrible act every single time.  It’s super annoying. 

Thanks for saying it evil.....    Oinkman admonishing OP for sharing his "mood" while roleplaying a pig in the general discussion chat daily...   annoying is actually giving it a pretty light treatment.......    

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,443 posts
14,118 battles
6 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Speaking of not caring:

Yawn.

Not oink-yawn.

Just yawn.

[RCNW6]
Members
181 posts
3,529 battles
12 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Have fun in Azeroth! 

...and remember ALWAYS BE KIND TO GNOMES!  

afcf8efd5cd1a2da08f87932af42d977.jpg

[1CVDV]
Members
226 posts
11,698 battles

see you on the high seas upon your return.good luck and be safe out there!

[SALVO]
Members
2,517 posts
6,683 battles
3 hours ago, iRA6E said:

annoying is actually giving it a pretty light treatment.......    

Agreed.  I do think worse of it  but I don't want to say it because I feel I am way to biased against him  due to the CV debate. 

2 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Hey, Pigs!! Why hate Goltz that much!??! Oink!! 

Because you attacked KGH a forum regular saying a good bye without any rant or diss on his part and your act is starting to be annoying mate.

I am going to try and be kind.   Typically  I do like eccentric characters.  Despite the lack of actual content in your messages on any given topic beyond " I AM THE GREAT GOLTZ AND I DECREE".  I even somewhere  down deep in some crevasse of my mind admired you always sticking to this act.    This was before you joined PIG and then added started the "pig speak" on top of your regular nonsense though.   I know you wont stop it,  just know not everyone finds it amusing and I am actually starting to wonder if anyone at this point  is still amused by it.