Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DevilD0g

Naval Battle tokens

7 comments in this topic

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
654 posts
9,661 battles

A good way to encorage people to participate in naval battles would be for Wargamming to offer "Naval Battle Tokens" as incentive for them to participate  in Naval Battles.

Some clans get limited support in this area and this would be a simple thing for  you to enable.

Just as  you are rewarding Clan battles with steel or tokens, then rewarding Naval Battles would also be a great idea.

t hank you.

Devild0g

• Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,063 posts
22,585 battles

What would the tokens give you? WG already provides oil to the clan for victories, defeats, and stars earned. The clan can give out containers once enough oil is accrued. What would Naval Battle Tokens provide to the individual to encourage participation?

[PVE]
Members
6,897 posts
22,643 battles
3 hours ago, DevilD0g said:

Some clans get limited support in this area

As stated by Khafni above oil is the incentive to play.

Just curious...what "area" are you referring to w/that line I quoted.

(Note: haven't been able to play in awhile so not sure what the tokens for Clan Battles allow you to get w/them).

[PVE]
Members
1,085 posts
9,360 battles

I don't think we need another currency. Getting an XP or elite XP boost when earning a star could be groovy, but the oil for the clan should be enough. Honestly I simply forget it exists most weekends.

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
654 posts
9,661 battles

oil is for the fleet , not for the individual, like camos or flags etc,  individual motivation not fleet motivation.. it doesnt benefit them personally so thats what i was trying to get across.  Yes you do personally forget it exists as you arent personally motivated to compete, thats what this idea does...You dont think we need another currency, ?  we get new currency every time wg has a promo , it changes all the time so why not one for naval battles.  be more flexible and not so rigid.  its a game and people like collecting . let them collect

Edited by DevilD0g

[TFFOX]
Members
787 posts
1,580 battles
On 10/26/2020 at 7:22 PM, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

(Note: haven't been able to play in awhile so not sure what the tokens for Clan Battles allow you to get w/them).

they get you camos

• Thanks 1

Members
41 posts

I would say that if a personal reward system for Naval Battles were to be implemented, rather a new currency Naval Battles should reward you with something already existing in game. If we're talking about getting people motivated to do them, then rewards should be based upon how many stars you clear. This would be to encourage you to attempt all 10 stars.

I do see some appeal in another reward set as even I don't feel motivated to try some weekends.

Sign in to follow this