You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shenanigans_Abound

Halloween event and pumpkin event

15 comments in this topic

Members
555 posts
8,430 battles

2 things, one, does anyone know with 100 percent certainty if we will be able to obtain the camo that’s seen on the repub in the new big hunt mode? The green and black lighted camo, I want it, and I’m even willing to spend real money on it.. something I rarely do on this game. Lol. 

secondly, does anyone know what’s up with the Halloween pumpkin event participants list? When I try to click on it it’s a blank list that literally just says *LIST* with no names attached. When I click on the link for the list it tells me it’s an invalid link so I’m not about to view. Being that I haven’t gotten a message on here like I did last year I probably wasn’t chosen again but it’s okay.. I’ve done it before and it was fun I’d just like to see who’s all on the list. Thanks. 

[_SR_]
Members
6 posts
9,035 battles

I would also like to know the answer! EDIT: To see the list of participants that is.

Edited by mightyclaw

[SALVO]
Members
2,509 posts
6,669 battles

I wish they would have started the new mode already on the last patch.  It has been too long since the last silly game mode. I  even played ranked this season in hopes for getting as many arms race games as possible. 

IMO silly pvp game modes should be running all the time. 

Edited by eviltane

[INTEL]
Members
3,295 posts
17,921 battles
38 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

secondly, does anyone know what’s up with the Halloween pumpkin event participants list? When I try to click on it it’s a blank list that literally just says *LIST* with no names attached. When I click on the link for the list it tells me it’s an invalid link so I’m not about to view. Being that I haven’t gotten a message on here like I did last year I probably wasn’t chosen again but it’s okay.. I’ve done it before and it was fun I’d just like to see who’s all on the list. Thanks. 

The response list is deliberately hidden.  They will let you know if you are selected and in the past, the chosen were listed in a public post.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,945 posts
11 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

The response list is deliberately hidden.  They will let you know if you are selected and in the past, the chosen were listed in a public post.

That's what he is talking about.  The list on the post below is supposed to be provided today, but isn't yet.  It's been changed to "soon", so probably later today.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/227903-so-you-want-to-be-a-pumpkin-pumpkin-smash-event/

• Cool 2

Members
4 posts
7,423 battles
2 hours ago, Burnsy said:

That's what he is talking about.  The list on the post below is supposed to be provided today, but isn't yet.  It's been changed to "soon", so probably later today.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/227903-so-you-want-to-be-a-pumpkin-pumpkin-smash-event/

It no longer says "soon", it now says:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/O

[A-D-F]
7,945 posts
5 minutes ago, OneScrewLoose said:

It no longer says "soon", it now says:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/O

Halloween is canceled.

• Haha 2

[A-D-F]
7,945 posts
2 hours ago, mightyclaw said:

It's up. 

Thanks.

[NG-NL]
Members
6,252 posts
10,088 battles

Event's kinda disappointing that you can't play a CV (didn't get selected lol).

I'd have enjoyed bringing a brawling KMS CV T6/8 (spent my FXP for it) to duke it out :Smile_izmena:

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,382 posts
20,921 battles

Not selected.

But on previous events the rewards depended on all "pumpkins" participation.

There were a few that over achieved, and a lot that didn't cover their quota.