You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Khabarovsk in current Meta strategy

2 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,618 posts
17,223 battles

Hello captains:cap_cool: , I have had the this beautiful Russian beauty as my first tier 10 DD back when she was crazy powerful. But because I raced to tier 10 and had no skills to use her I failed miserably and ruined any winrate in her . If you you watch any of my other DD videos you can see I have gotten the hang of DDs and excel at them pretty well now . I believe if you play and excel at the French ladies you can run my style in the Russian Khaba also. It is not exactly the same and has advantages and disadvantages but noway as crippled as people make her sound . The Kleber has reload booster and AWESOME speed jukes but you have GOD armor that is forgotten about when used the way I suggest to use her , and you have heals . Some will say my style will not work and some others will try it and say WOW this actually works well . I love looking at ships and not see what they can not do but how can I take her attributes and make her work . My Youtube channel is Meta_Man2002 please subscribe if you find the videos helpful and give you a fresh perspective . Happy hunting:cap_rambo: