Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ELiTEsKiLLDeSTRoYeR

Update minimum specs or make dx10 mode option

5 comments in this topic

Members
56 posts
686 battles

Please watch the attached video, what effects are different for aiming with bombers/fighters as opposed to torp bombers? Torp bombers once fired for aim WORKS GREAT...the others do not.

9800gt is above min specs (8800gt is min) but when you play cv, they are bugged. Huge white pyramid when trying to aim with planes...only torpedo aim works when clicked, rest are huge white polygons and bring fps down to 10 from 60-70.

I reformatted my pc, installed newest drivers for my card, so I know FOR SURE it is not my PC's issue anymore.

Really miss playing CVs :( the new CVs used to work, its an update within the last year that broke them for us people on DX10-11 older cards.

So yeah fix CV bug or make minimum specs higher, my pc is amd phenom 9550 x4 @ 2.3ghz, 6gb ddr2, 9800gt 512mb gddr3 pci-e 2.0 -- rest of game runs great at 40-80 FPS. very playable, just CVs are broken.

No way I can record gameplay at 50-70 fps and not be able to handle running the game without a screen recorder on...

FRESH REFORMAT, FRESH INSTALL OF WINDOWS AND WORLD OF WARSHIPS, I went over my ISP data cap because i reinstalled game 6x trying to fix this bug.......

Edited by ELiTEsKiLLDeSTRoYeR

Members
56 posts
686 battles
2 hours ago, Princess_Daystar said:

Unless im misreading something https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/game/system-requirements/

Theyve already updated the requirements page to reflect that all the graphics cards *NEED* to support DX11, of which, yours does not.

So why did the new cvs work fine like 6 months ago?  Game ran super well, still does, just 2 gfx glitches on CV planes when using them........what did they change?? did they change how to crosshair looks flying a plane or what???  This is what I do not understand, my video card works fine for EVERYTHING ELSE in the game, no artifacts, lag, freezes, NOTHING. 

???

Sign in to follow this