Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DeletedUser

AA reinforcement/ Massive AA fire Issue

7 comments in this topic

[NH]
Members
0 posts

I've been noticing planes seem to be taking what is the Massive AA fire / reinforcement instant damage while not under AA fire and or outside of their AA range.. I had thought it was invisible flak at first but I finally caught it from a single ship. This problem is obviously worse when its more than 1 ship. What it looks like to me is AA damage that is applied during the immunity period is instead being saved up until you exit the immunity period then hits your planes.

20201024_212139_PASA510-Roosevelt_25_sea_hope.wowsreplay

Edited by BanCVComplainers
  • Haha 1

[NH]
Members
0 posts
8 minutes ago, Nabucodonosor21 said:

Weird, since the ship has her aa off or at least i dont notice the aa continuos damage into your hp

Look at this screen at the DD is the background. This is where the AA came from. Not the DD I was targeting. This was right after the drop. I believe Im now outside of its AA range. I need to verify in the reply though.

image.thumb.png.652967b10d15f049feff4e1b20172373.png

[KOBK]
Members
348 posts
4,571 battles
5 minutes ago, BanCVComplainers said:

Look at this screen at the DD is the background. This is where the AA came from. Not the DD I was targeting. This was right after the drop. I believe Im now outside of its AA range. I need to verify in the reply though.

image.thumb.png.652967b10d15f049feff4e1b20172373.png

I cant recognize the dd, but only if is a T8 german dd you should be outside her aa range at that distance but im not sure. It shouldnt work in that way, but im not playing cv currently to comprobate it. Maybe send it in a ticket if this happens frequently?

[NH]
Members
0 posts
9 minutes ago, Nabucodonosor21 said:

I cant recognize the dd, but only if is a T8 german dd you should be outside her aa range at that distance but im not sure. It shouldnt work in that way, but im not playing cv currently to comprobate it. Maybe send it in a ticket if this happens frequently?

It was a Smaland. Here is a screen of me momentarily taking being warned that im in the AA fire zone from it past its 6km AA range. Right after it fades into concealment is when the AA instant blast damage hits. As you can see from this screen my planes are still at full HP though I have an AA fire indicator. Its right after this when it hits.  I think this all started after the new patch and might be a part of why it feels like AA is way stronger than it was.

image.thumb.png.b1e9d9f1a933da442e160d2070070a9d.png

Edited by BanCVComplainers

[KOBK]
Members
348 posts
4,571 battles
2 minutes ago, BanCVComplainers said:

It was a Smaland. Here is a screen of me momentarily taking AA damage from it past its 6km AA range. Right after it fades into concealment is when the AA instant blast damage hits. As you can see from this screen my planes are still at full HP though I have an AA fire indicator. Its right after this when it hits.  I think this all started after the new patch and might be a part of why it feels like AA is way stronger than it was.

image.thumb.png.b1e9d9f1a933da442e160d2070070a9d.png

I remember WG say something like a flak outside the range but only for visuals (no damage). I wont be surprised if they screwed that and now has no visuals but do damage...

Sign in to follow this