Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

I had a good JB Saturday

7 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,105 posts

One of my better if not best Jean Bart matches: 

image.thumb.png.e1b406d545755d070d582d06a64096e2.png

I will say there was an AFK BB on the red team I burned down over time but still it was a good game for me. Funny thing was how calm I was in the game, how everything flowed nicely for me. I think calm and focused give a better game. Literally, for me, it was as if I was very calm, quiet and calculating every move. I was "in the zone". 

How about you guys? Are your best games those where you are all wound up? How do you find you play your best matches? Have you noticed any trends in your matches? 

tia fyc

• Cool 1

Members
371 posts
209 battles

Oh JB = Jean Bart!!!   Silly me I thought you were talking about a Good Bart Jean on Saturday!

Ether way Grats!!!

[RLGN]
Members
14,931 posts
26,442 battles
42 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

How about you guys? Are your best games those where you are all wound up? How do you find you play your best matches? Have you noticed any trends in your matches?

My best games tend to be ‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.... Oh... wut? I did how much damages and kills?’

It’s a very rare thing for me to have a deliberately played good game.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,105 posts
2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

My best games tend to be ‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.... Oh... wut? I did how much damages and kills?’

It’s a very rare thing for me to have a deliberately played good game.

Well I've had a lot of those... but I enjoyed the calm quiet play of that match. I figure it will be a rough transition but I think I'm going to strive for more games along those lines. 

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,082 posts
22,645 battles
3 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Well I've had a lot of those... but I enjoyed the calm quiet play of that match. I figure it will be a rough transition but I think I'm going to strive for more games along those lines. 

Grats on that great match! Most of mine have been "butt clenchers" where I feel I am fighting for every bit of damage. After it was over I felt great 'cause it was truly a fun game. Although my record damage - around 220k - came when I took Cossack into a match. Everything was just clicking like I could do no wrong.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,105 posts
12 hours ago, Khafni said:

Everything was just clicking like I could do no wrong.

This is exactly how it felt... I wonder if RNG was neutral or perhaps a few points in my favor? It was exactly like that... strange, eh? 

Sign in to follow this