Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mudd_H_F__XX

Thanks WG for this change.

5 comments in this topic

[MUDDX]
Banned
429 posts
980 battles

Making it so multiple region accounts can be used on one client is fantastic. 

I wouldn't consider playing in the other 3 regions prior to this change. Another 100+ GB and 3 additional update downloads did not seem worth it.

Since the change I have joined EU, CIS and Asia regions and am having a blast. I don't plan to advance very far in them but so far the low tier random play is great.

• Cool 6

[SALVO]
Members
5,276 posts
4,523 battles
35 minutes ago, Mudd_H_F__XX said:

so far the low tier random play is great.

Is it populated or the same bot thingy like here?

SuperTest Coordinator, Beta Testers
6,459 posts
11,569 battles
44 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

I would assume none of the low player queues are fully populated in any region. People either stay long enough to graduate or leave before getting to 200. Only new players are getting in, and those are typically either fresh newbies, or new region players, for their first loop. It's like expecting T1 to be competitively populated once you're out of protected MM. The only people there are the ones who solely enjoy playing T1.

[SALVO]
Members
5,276 posts
4,523 battles
8 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

I would assume none of the low player queues are fully populated in any region. People either stay long enough to graduate or leave before getting to 200. Only new players are getting in, and those are typically either fresh newbies, or new region players, for their first loop. It's like expecting T1 to be competitively populated once you're out of protected MM. The only people there are the ones who solely enjoy playing T1.

I would assume as much, but OP paints the situations as if it is very alive and vibrant... I'm curious

[MUDDX]
Banned
429 posts
980 battles
2 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

All 3 fill in with bots when population is low. At first there is a 3 minute queue max wait then after a while it changes to unlimited. I have not yet waited more than 5 minutes.

Most of the matches have had at least 1 human opponent but many have been 4 to 6 and a couple the full 12.

@Compassghost There have been a few instances of single very good players and others divisioned that have kicked my butt, also a few singles who just give up when their defeat is inevitable. They move in turn, broadside and sit waiting to be finished off.

Edited by Mudd_H_F__XX

Sign in to follow this